Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scottish Cup Round 5

Guest rocket debris

Goodness gracious. Is it illegal to mention the fat bastard now? It was in context. As if I hadn't remembered Dundee. What is your collective problem retards?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocket debris

Not illegal, just completely irrelevant

Discussing RR or Airdrie and some are so shit scared given the scars that JC inflicted upon us that we're wanting the weaker of the two? It is totally relevant. We are Aberdeen.

Guest rocket debris

The very point i made on the hat, which prompted the usual response from the retards over there...

If you don't understand the distaste that Calderwood created then you haven't been watching or listening very closely these last few years and you don't understand what the majority of AFC fans felt about him. If you retort, predictably, with "well why didn't he get booed on Saturday then?", this would be further evidence of your own retardation, not the majority of AFC fans over there. Booing him is tantamount to baiting a spastic and only a real retard can do that.

Discussing RR or Airdrie and some are so shit scared given the scars that JC inflicted upon us that we're wanting the weaker of the two? It is totally relevant. We are Aberdeen.

I think you'll find we've had shit cup results both before & after JC was boss.

JC's poor (at times) cup record had got absolutely nothing to do with wanting to play Raith instead of Airdrie.

Guest rocket debris

Thing is though not only was Calderwood not booed he was actually applauded by the majority.

Which goes to prove that we should never have got rid of him.

Guest rocket debris

It was a terrible night (I'm referring to the home game) but I'm basically humoring myself after Rocket's ridiculous post earlier on in this thread.

What was the specific point that you considered "ridiculous"?

JC's poor (at times) cup record had got absolutely nothing to do with wanting to play Raith instead of Airdrie.

His cup record was fucking ding, Dave.  There's no grey area there.

Depress us all further with a poll of the most fucking atrocious result of the decade then  :thumbsup:

Don't need to. It wa QotS.  Atrocious doesn't even begin to cover it.

Guest rocket debris

Nope it proves that the retards who wanted rid were not the majority as they perceived themselves to be.

I believe the majority were disillusioned but thought best to not blow loads of money getting rid.

I'd like to think the majority didn't have a narrow minded viewpoint based upon where Calderwood was from and who he supported as a kid.

Your like to think is correct. The majority of Aberdeen fans do not have narrow minded views. His origin and history was irrelevant. SAF, Billy McNeil, Ally McLeod etc. were popular managers. Our players too are judged only on how good they are.

The getting rid was inevitable. It was the contract extension that was the gross incompetence as there was no need. Mediocre managers are not in demand. 

Nope it proves that the retards who wanted rid were not the majority as they perceived themselves to be.

I believe the majority were disillusioned but thought best to not blow loads of money getting rid.

I'd like to think the majority didn't have a narrow minded viewpoint based upon where Calderwood was from and who he supported as a kid.

The majority of the directors wanted him gone, thats what counts.

Guest rocket debris

Having a go at the previous management for humiliating cup exits, when we've already suffered two under McGhee.

I did not have a go. Read it again. It may be that the word "fat" which he is and "thick" which he is provoked a temporary incapacity for interpretation in you.

Guest rocket debris

The majority of the directors wanted him gone, thats what counts.

Correct. The majority of fans wanted him gone too. Had they not, I doubt whether the board would have acted.