Dunfermline Athletic v Greenock Morton/ Celtic

Forfar Athletic/ St Johnstone v Dundee United

Hibernian v Edinburgh City/ Montrose

Livingstone/ Dundee v Ayr United/ Brechin City

Raith Rovers/ Airdrie United v Aberdeen

Kilmarnock/ Falkirk v Inverness CT/ Motherwell

St Mirren v Hamilton Accies/ Rangers

Ross County/ Inverurie LW v Albion Rovers/ Stirling Albion

Dunfermline Athletic v Greenock Morton/ Celtic - If its Dunfermline, they'll lay down. If it's Morton, then I fancy a wee upset Home win

Forfar Athletic/ St Johnstone v Dundee United - I fancy an upset here too, regardless of who the Arabs come up against. Home win

Hibernian v Edinburgh City/ Montrose - Should be a walk in the park for Hibs. Home win

Livingstone/ Dundee v Ayr United/ Brechin City - Hmmm. Hard to tell. If Dundee go thru, it's got Home Win written all over it. However, Livi could be a different kettle

Raith Rovers/ Airdrie United v Aberdeen - If it's Raith, I'd say a comfortable away win. If Airdrie ... not too sure.

Kilmarnock/ Falkirk v Inverness CT/ Motherwell - away win

St Mirren v Hamilton Accies/ Rangers - Really can't see past the huns in the form they're in just now  :(

Ross County/ Inverurie LW v Albion Rovers/ Stirling Albion - I'm gonna go for a cheeky home win, regardless of who the teams are. Would love Locos to get through

Dunfermline Athletic v Greenock Morton/ Celtic - If its Dunfermline, they'll lay down. If it's Morton, then I fancy a wee upset Home win

Forfar Athletic/ St Johnstone v Dundee United - I fancy an upset here too, regardless of who the Arabs come up against. Home win

Hibernian v Edinburgh City/ Montrose - Should be a walk in the park for Hibs. Home win

Livingstone/ Dundee v Ayr United/ Brechin City - Hmmm. Hard to tell. If Dundee go thru, it's got Home Win written all over it. However, Livi could be a different kettle

Raith Rovers/ Airdrie United v Aberdeen - If it's Raith, I'd say a comfortable away win. If Airdrie ... not too sure.

Kilmarnock/ Falkirk v Inverness CT/ Motherwell - away win

St Mirren v Hamilton Accies/ Rangers - Really can't see past the huns in the form they're in just now  :(

Ross County/ Inverurie LW v Albion Rovers/ Stirling Albion - I'm gonna go for a cheeky home win, regardless of who the teams are. Would love Locos to get through

You mean 'Dunfermline/Stenhousemuir' surely?  ;)

Montrose will fuck Hibs!

Actually think City will put Montrose out. Playing pretty well in the East of Scotland league (apart from 7-0 doing from Spartans but they had most of 1st team out injured) and Montrose are struggling in the league. Big incentive of a derby match as well.

After this next round is done there will be at least half of the SPL teams out of the tournament. Probably only Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Dundee UTD and Motherwell left. Although, potentially the top 6 sides in the league at present.

Utd will find it tough against St Johnstone I think. We have to be pleased with the draw in general, now for an old firm quarter final ;)

Would prefer a QF with the winner of the Ross County/Inverurie vs Albion/Stirling, although looks more likely to be Hibs next fixture as they seem to be getting a by to the final at this rate.