Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Arabs Away

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the snowballs had golfballs with nails in them. Or razorblades ... with nails through them. There's always someone that whinges when snowballs get thrown.

I mind a Tim on the train back in 2001 whinging about the snabas being thrown at Petrov and Thompson. FFS its sna, ya whinging weejie fucker!

A football fan died outside Dundee United's ground after watching his team play.

The man collapsed near the club's Tannadice Park following United's 1-0 defeat against Aberdeen.

He was treated by paramedics at the scene and taken to Ninewells Hospital in Dundee, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

A police spokesman said the cause of the man's death was unknown, but was not being treated as suspicious.

I bet the snowballs had golfballs with nails in them. Or razorblades ... with nails through them. There's always someone that whinges when snowballs get thrown.

I mind a Tim on the train back in 2001 whinging about the snabas being thrown at Petrov and Thompson. FFS its sna, ya whinging weejie fucker!

Weaver dealt with.it really  well despite getting a fair pelting! Well done to the fucksticks wi the smoke bombs. Great stuff, really added erm fuck all to the match.

It Said on the BBC Website during the game that some Aberdeen Fans had BROUGHT SNOWBALLS WITH THEM!!! hmmm.

:lolabove:  It was worse than that, thrown in the back of a truck and snow put doon my boxers :(

Get back in yer truck

Weaver dealt with.it really  well despite getting a fair pelting!

Aye he was a good laugh fair play to him. However the person who threw the snowba at Tommy Wright is now in fear of his life  :rofl: Wright was incredulous that someone had dared throw it at him.

A football fan died outside Dundee United's ground after watching his team play.

The man collapsed near the club's Tannadice Park following United's 1-0 defeat against Aberdeen.

He was treated by paramedics at the scene and taken to Ninewells Hospital in Dundee, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

A police spokesman said the cause of the man's death was unknown, but was not being treated as suspicious.

Just been on the hat and it was cove_neeps father who died yesterday.

Excellent result and one that we sorely needed.  I thought mackie was superb, never gave kenneth or webster a moments peace. Marshall looked very good in the first half, the lad can actually pass the ball and did very well to set up charlie. Real shame gassi got sent off as he had been having a good game. Pass marks to everyone and get it right up ya jutie scum

Some very confusing decisions yesterday too, dunno what Pawlett did to get booked, looked like a clean hoof of the ball. What did Mackie get booked for? That looked quite soft too.

I think I read on MAD (not sure if it was Mackie) that he clattered someone into the advertising hoardings? But apparently had the same done to him but the opposition player didn't get booked.

Fair enough. But as manc says the same offence went unpunished when done to him.

At the risk of starting to sound like your typical stereotypical paranoid Tattie Howker there have been a number of instances of this lso far this season. Number of incidents went unpunished in the Hibs game pre Xmas.... someone pushed Grassi into hoarding in front of Dick's erection, Sol Bamba hand ball into the net, Young booked for first tackle of snow covered pitch etc etc spring to mind. Last weekend listening on radio to end of Arab V Killie game, and think it was Kyle had deliberate handball, which ref let him away with.....this despite the fact it is a bookable offence and as he had already been booked would have walked....couple of twats commentating [ Scott Davie was one of them ] laughing and joking about how good it was of ref to show festive spirit and let him off. That is bollocks, it is either an offence or not.

The inconsistancy in this season's refereeing would be laughable if only we didn't seem to be victims week in week out

That is bollocks, it is either an offence or not.

Exactly. If i had bothered to watch the OF game today I have no doubt I'd have heard Davie Provan saying "... you can't book a player for that type of challenge in an OF game etc", what a lot of shite. Rules are rules, no exceptions. Play to the rules and we'll all get on fine.

Did anyone else on here see the fat cop? I've never seen a fatter cop. ;D

"You're too fat to be a cop"  :lolabove:

Rank Team Yellow Red Points

1 Motherwell 20 0 20

2 St Johnstone 25 0 25

3 Hamilton Academical 24 1 26

4 Celtic 23 2 27

5 Kilmarnock 27 1 29

Falkirk 29 0 29

7 Hibernian 31 1 33

8 St Mirren 27 4 35

9 Rangers 31 4 39

10 Dundee United 31 6 43

11 Heart of Midlothian 36 5 46

12 Aberdeen 34 7 48

Exactly. If i had bothered to watch the OF game today I have no doubt I'd have heard Davie Provan saying "... you can't book a player for that type of challenge in an OF game etc", what a lot of shite. Rules are rules, no exceptions. Play to the rules and we'll all get on fine.

Is that the same as a ref using common sense?

"You're too fat to be a cop"  :lolabove:

Rank Team Yellow Red Points

1 Motherwell 20 0 20

2 St Johnstone 25 0 25

3 Hamilton Academical 24 1 26

4 Celtic 23 2 27

5 Kilmarnock 27 1 29

Falkirk 29 0 29

7 Hibernian 31 1 33

8 St Mirren 27 4 35

9 Rangers 31 4 39

10 Dundee United 31 6 43

11 Heart of Midlothian 36 5 46

12 Aberdeen 34 7 48

Correct me if im wrong but that does not appear to include red cards dished out after the final whistle - Rangers, Hearts & Hamilton etc

Plus hearts & Hibs each had a player sent off yesterday

Although Im not too fussed he didnt play Why did McDonald not play on Saturday? He wasnt even on the bench. Just realised now that he didnt play

Just goes to show his 'invisible man' tag has well and truly taken root, was it Chris Clark or Barry Nic who was also tagged this way for a while ? Hide-and-seek champion ?

With Kerr and Fyvie playing centrally and then Aluko, Pawlett and Marshall attacking from midfield its hard to see a way back in for MacDonald.