Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

Aberdeen v Hibs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in and a wee bit cold.

Getting back to the game though, it was a WEE bit better than last week if we had to take a +ve out of this match.

Overall though, gash!

Did anyone notice someone from the "Directors" section (padded seats) in the Main Stand having a go at McGhee, who responded by telling the person in question to come down and do better. Laughable.

Ā 

I don't blame McGhee yet, as he has a bunch of fuds to work with, but mark my words the clock is ticking!!

Ā 

STAND FREE!!

Ā 

PS - Miller should never have been sent off. A yellow card for a clumsy challenge but it was never red!

Just back, it was fucking freezing, and fucking terrible.

1 up front at home - what the fuck is that all about?Ā  Calderwood used to get ripped to shreds for that.Ā  :hammer:

Ā 

Our defence is a total shambles.Ā  Hibs walked the ball into the back of the net three times (one was offside).Ā  We are going nowhere currently and McGhee isn't even looking like a "sideways step at best" option.

Ā 

I don't know why we're looking at midfielders and wingers, when the problems are at the back and up front.Ā  Hopefully Miller's suspension is a blessing in disguise.

Yep.Ā  >:(

It wasn't easy working out what formation we were using but I think it was 4-5-1.Ā  As long as the players new what they were doing though...

Ā 

HMMMM strange formation, questionable tactics, Maybe Mark Mcghee got Jimmy's Football Management for Dummies book as an early Christmas present.

Yep.Ā  >:(

It wasn't easy working out what formation we were using but I think it was 4-5-1.Ā  As long as the players new what they were doing though...

4-2-3-1 which didn't work, we don't have the players for it yet he is playing on with it, annoying thing is, I've seen us play much worse and win games.

After 16 spl games over the last few seasons:

Ā 

2000: 16pts

2001: 26pts - 4th (14pts off top, 15 from bottom)

2002: 17pts - 8th (25 pts off top, 8pts from bottom)

2003: 14pts - 11th (32 pts off top, 9pts from bottom)

2004: 31pts - 3rd (6pts off top, 19pts from bottom)

2005: 21pts - 6th (17pts off top, 13pts from bottom)

2006: 28pts - 2nd (12pts off top, 16pts from bottom)

2007: 24pts - 6th (9pts off top, 19pts from bottom)

2008: 21pts - 5th (22pts off top, 9pts from bottom)

2009: 18pts - 6th (19pts off top, 6pts from bottom)

I wasn't at the game this week, and I know highlights frequently seem to show no resemblance to the actual game, but from the highlights it looks like on another day we could have destroyed them.Ā  They had two decent chances, both due to defensive ineptitude, and one of which was off side.Ā  We had loads of chances, seemed to be passing it around quite nicely and even looked liked we had Mackie playing reasonably well.Ā  Miller on the other hand is a tool, but was clearly frustration at yet another defeat.

Ā 

I was quite pessimistic before seeing the highlights, and although a loss is a loss am a bit more positive about things than I might otherwise have been