Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

Aberdeen v Hibs

Afraid to say, can't see us getting anything from thisĀ  :

Ā 

Very much doubt our defence can cope with their strikers, and despite their defence not being the best, very much doubt we'll manage to score.

Ā 

The weather is cold as fuck today, and it's meant to be snowing tonight too, hardly ideal conditions for football.

Ā 

I predict a medium sized pumping, with us firing blanks yet again.

Ā 

Still, hopefully i'll make it to the game anyway- cause i'm a better fan than all of you put togetherĀ  :P

Ā 

Oh, and LOL @ Globes. Dry trains are no fun.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ā 

I thought the trains were only dry post match?

Ā 

Anyway, I can us drawing this one. Hibs haven't been that great away from Easter Rd and our form is up and down like a yo yo.

Ā 

1-1

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/passenger-information-for-fans-travelling-by-train-20091218_2212158_1908690

Passengers travelling between Edinburgh and Aberdeen on Saturday (19December 2009) will see an increase in British Transport Police (BTP)officers patrolling trains and stations - the day Aberdeen andHibernian meet in a Scottish Premier League fixture.

Supporters andother passengers should also note that the sale and consumption ofalcohol will not be permitted on trains travelling between Aberdeen andEdinburgh after the match - between 6.00pm and 9.00pm.Inspector Bob Cameron, of British Transport Police said:

"We aretaking these measures to ensure that passengers can travel and railstaff can go about their duties without inconvenience or any kind ofhindrance."

Inspector Cameron continued:

"British TransportPolice and our rail industry partners encourage football supporters touse public transport to travel to matches and although the vastmajority of those who do so are a real credit to their club, we willnot tolerate any kind of antisocial behaviour."

Ā 

Ā 

Still, hopefully i'll make it to the game anyway- cause i'm a better fan than all of you put togetherĀ  :P

Ā 

Ā 

Aye some commitment that ;)

I'm thinking you've been spending too much time moonlighting elsewhere to have achieved "better" fan than you status :wave:

Aberdeen boss Mark McGhee says he is struggling to find 18 fit players for the squad to play Hibs at Pittodrie.

Ā 

Sone Aluko, Peter Pawlett, Fraser Fyvie, Zander Diamond and MauriceRoss are injured, Jerel Ifil is banned and Mark Kerr faces a latefitness test.

Ā 

Ā 

The above is from the BBC. Not looking too good at all.

It could be a blessing but I assume the undersoil heating is on.

Fair covering of snow in Aberdeen in a short space of time.

Ā 

Kow/Dave if your on here early doors tomorrow can you post on weather conditions as planning on leaving Ayrshire about 9.45am to head up for game. If in doubt going to give it a miss

Ā 

Kow/Dave if your on here early doors tomorrow can you post on weather conditions as planning on leaving Ayrshire about 9.45am to head up for game. If in doubt going to give it a miss

Ā 

Kow/Dave, you are in the position to do Al a great service, saving him pain and anguish and a long journey too, let your conscience decide . . . .

Ā 

Ā 

The weather right now is absolutely rubbish, pretty heavy snow all the way home, didn't like it so much.