Jaegerdeen runs

CtS likes mingers

Dave wears girls jeans and has pink hair

Fatjim is into necrophilia and spelling

Mizer is gay

minijc is annoying and fat

(Apologies if I've missed anyone out.)

If all else fails post a lame pun.

This site is certainly, I feel, more accessible than some of the others. If it's a thread on a topic that the majority agree on it's pretty obvious straight away without countless posts of shite and squabbling. If it's something where there is a difference of opinion it's quite easy to join the debate. For the most part things are debated sensibly and without the need for endless shite posts and squabbling. Most folk also don't take a difference of opinion personally and as such threads generally don't turn into personal insults.

I liked Bobby Connors post in the thread over on the hat after Fatshaft chucked his rattle, that descirbed this site as a "cult" site. Correctly or incorrectly, I took that in the good sense rather than the bad Home and Away sense. I sincerely hope no one is brain-washing me into killing Irene.

I've awlays assumed the Brown option was the don't give a shit option, because brown is the colour of shit??

I agree this place is more of a cult site and that's not bad. the hat is for kids and mad is too full of pish. Both seem more snobbish and clichey.

On here if you can take what you can give then you're fine. The issue is that many messageboard users...naming no names...can't take it when people call them out for making a wank of themselves and on here they won't find a little squad of internet hard men to team up with.

But I'll admit that since my karma dropped to zero I've been crying my eyes out and swearing my revenge! I was as high as SIX at one point damnit!!  :

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Factually incorrect Baggy.

I'm assuming you are referring to the bit about you?

If so please note that my post is in response to Andrew's "in jokes" comment. You could develop an eating disorder and weigh 4 stone and you'd still be the fat annoying one, it's been a running joke on various incarnations of various AFC message boards since... forever...

You'll find I've never got involved in the minijc is a fat cunt banter, I'd be as pleased as the next person (from the internet, who's never met you)  for you if you achieve your target weight and can maintain it.

I agree this place is more of a cult site and that's not bad. the hat is for kids and mad is too full of pish. Both seem more snobbish and clichey.

On here if you can take what you can give then you're fine. The issue is that many messageboard users...naming no names...can't take it when people call them out for making a wank of themselves and on here they won't find a little squad of internet hard men to team up with.

But I'll admit that since my karma dropped to zero I've been crying my eyes out and swearing my revenge! I was as high as SIX at one point damnit!!  :

Gael??