Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Mo Ross

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More impressed since hearing him interviewed on the BBBC this week. He's keen to impress, so let's get right behind him and the others today.

Thought he cam across well. Honest and humble. Hopefully he will prove to be a good addition and will bring some much needed strength and stability in the RB position. If he can get forward a bit as well it will help the front end to push on, I think thats something we have lacked for a long time with a series of makeshift fullbacks.

Thought he cam across well. Honest and humble. Hopefully he will prove to be a good addition and will bring some much needed strength and stability in the RB position. If he can get forward a bit as well it will help the front end to push on, I think thats something we have lacked for a long time with a series of makeshift fullbacks.

Something we've not had since Hart left us. I thougt he conducted himself very well in the interview and I was impressed with his attitude. I had my doubts over him signing for us, but he certainly says the right things, and hope that his performances back him up. I certainly hope he gets the full backing of the support.

Something we've not had since Hart left us. I thougt he conducted himself very well in the interview and I was impressed with his attitude. I had my doubts over him signing for us, but he certainly says the right things, and hope that his performances back him up. I certainly hope he gets the full backing of the support.

Oversaw a paper someone was reading this morning and the headline was along the lines of "Ross keen to put himself in shop window" or something. If he puts in a good 4/5 games we should sign him until the end of the season as I think the Huns will come calling.

Who was it asking him if he had any fears that he'd get stick of being an ex-Hun?

Ridiculous question to ask.

Wondered that very thing myself. But Nicholson did get some stick initially from some quarters because of his origin and his poor performances, but he soon won them over anyway.

• 1 month later...

Looked like a possible hamstring injury today, in which case we may have seen the last of him?

He was having a shocker.

A not so reliable source is saying that he was faking injury because he was having a shocker.

He didn't sound so good on the radio, it was saying when Miller slid into the keeper (which was never a booking) the whole Dons team were up having a go at the ref, except for.....Mo Ross. Sounds like a right team player him.

A not so reliable source is saying that he was faking injury because he was having a shocker.

I'm not convinced by that, looked like a genuine pull of the hamstring.

Would like to see Miller's challenge on the keeper again.  It was at the opposite end of the pitch from me, but it looked like he caught him with a bad one.

I'm not convinced by that, looked like a genuine pull of the hamstring.

Would like to see Miller's challenge on the keeper again.  It was at the opposite end of the pitch from me, but it looked like he caught him with a bad one.

Scott Davie and Jim Leighton were adamant that it was never a booking nor a foul.

I don't think he is a "Hun" cunt but I don't think that he has ever set the heather on fire in his short time with us to date. I would have to say mediocre at best (and very pish against Hamilton), and this is backed up by the teams he has played for since he left Rangers. If he was that good he would have never left Iprix! 

At then end of the day, i believe that we would have never ended up at "Todders" if we didn't have so may defensive gaps due to injuries etc.

STAND FREE!!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think he has performed any worse than some of the players around him. Granted his best game was yesterday but in my humble opinion, I think he has performed adequately at the job and position he has been given.

Been a decent enough short term signing.