Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Killie vs Aberdeen 03/10/09

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big_Al the highlights suggested we were quite lucky to get away with a point? I thought Millers touch for the McDonald goal that was ruled offside was good as was the finish, tight call for offisde imo. Maguire was unlucky with his effort and likewise Paton.

For their entertainment value alone I just wanna thank the half dozen lads who started singing a number of great Aberdeen tunes as they left Central Station and headed in the direction of Queen Street where I as going.  The sense of humour on show made my day. 

Guest ally s

For their entertainment value alone I just wanna thank the half dozen lads who started singing a number of great Aberdeen tunes as they left Central Station and headed in the direction of Queen Street where I as going.  The sense of humour on show made my day.

They were guys from the Red Ultras. I saw them too.

Big_Al the highlights suggested we were quite lucky to get away with a point? I thought Millers touch for the McDonald goal that was ruled offside was good as was the finish, tight call for offisde imo. Maguire was unlucky with his effort and likewise Paton.

In all honesty the highlights won't lie but i've not personally seen them.

Possession wise we totally bossed the first half and yet they probably had the better chances. We had loads of the ball without any penetration. Said at half time we wouldn't get so much of the ball in second half and so it proved. On chances created and on reflection Dingus is probably correct that it was a point gained rather than two dropped. Over the years I've sat through some awful shite games of ours down here, but Saturday was one of the better ones.