Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

83.25 hours to make some signings...

Ifil

Grassi

A couple of bonus balls still to come in?

Is this the quietest summer transfer window for us, ever? Even the wild speculation and rumours have been few and far between  :(. Its not the same when you have to resort to coming up with realistic but interesting signing targets yourself. Surely someone someone's little sisters, best mate, once fed, Scott Leitch's, ex-wife's, brother inlaw's, grannies, cousins Tropical fish and has heard that we are signing Romario as he heard he could easily score another 1000 professional goals in the SPL, what with big Lee Milleroh's deft flick ons.

Lets see what football-rumours.co.uk say:

Aberdeen Chris Maguire being watched by Celtic could go in swap deal for Willo Flood would be huge loss

Jodi Morris swap for Duff and Young

My mate is the u19 coach at Hearts & he has assured me that Vladimir Romanov has given Casba Laszlo the money he wants to sign the following Players Gary O'Conner from Birmingham £500,000, Colin Nish from Hibs £300,000, Sone Aluko from Aberdeen £450,000, Darren O'Dea from Celtic on loan & finally highly rated Hibs midfielder Sean Welsh £150,000. Expect these deals to be done on the last couple of days before the transfer window closes.

Sone Aluko from Aberdeen £450,000

Stick a 1 infront of that figure and I might consider it. Aluko's got two years to run on his contract, is proven at all England youth levels and is now on the verge of becoming a regular with the Nigerian international team. £450k is laughable!

Stick a 1 infront of that figure and I might consider it. Aluko's got two years to run on his contract, is proven at all England youth levels and is now on the verge of becoming a regular with the Nigerian international team. £450k is laughable!

Really? Have you seen him play recently?