Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

P&J: McGhee set for Paris signing dash

Not sure about that. Either way, he was fucking hideous and to blame for 3 out of 4 goals directly. Worst. Debut. Ever.

Anyway, I hope he's not reading this!  ;)

I concur, I have seen all of those other players mentioned by Reekie and none ever came close to single handedly destroying our chances. An equivalent performance from Kombuare would have to have seen him scoring 3 own goals.

Wasnt his debut though, that was against Ayr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems ominously quiet.

Even with the potential lure of european football - I'd guess most players would wait and see if we get into the groups?

I have been having the same thoughts. I just hope we don't struggle for recruits.

Re: Bossu, BB I think you're being rather generous, if I recall it was after 5 mins. Myself and TC were sat just behind the goals, what a mistake that was.

Zander Diamond was as bad as anyone on the pitch that night BB, as bad as Plastic Bertrand was, he had an equal. Surprised how quiet the broom cupboard is, we need at least a couple of "good" and preferably experienced players!

Don't think he was as bad as bossu, he was bad, but not that bad. It really looked as though the guy had never played in a game of football in his life.

Don't think he was as bad as bossu, he was bad, but not that bad. It really looked as though the guy had never played in a game of football in his life.

Plastic had the teflon gloves on, no doubt but Diamond was a total fucking car crash, pulled constantly out of position, out fought out paced out muscled. It was fucking Kilmarnock and this cunt is our top line centre half!

Plastic had the teflon gloves on, no doubt but Diamond was a total fucking car crash, pulled constantly out of position, out fought out paced out muscled. It was fucking Kilmarnock and this cunt is our top line centre half!

We'd be fecked without him.

Complete nonsense, he is a decent player but far better have left.

I agree with that but if we didn't have Zander last season where would we have ended up? Not 4th. Bare in mind that as well as being reletively shite Mair was also injured for a fair amount of time. I think we would really have noticed Zander's absence last season. I agree that better have left. Absolutely. But He's now the best defender we have by quite some way.

I agree with that but if we didn't have Zander last season where would we have ended up? Not 4th. Bare in mind that as well as being reletively shite Mair was also injured for a fair amount of time. I think we would really have noticed Zander's absence last season. I agree that better have left. Absolutely. But He's now the best defender we have by quite some way.

That is a very frightening thought.

EE saying that Johnson deal will be concluded in time for him to play in the Europe tie. Worringly enough, Mark McGhee is also quoted as saying that the player will likely make a few howlers sa he gets adjusted to playing for us... Apparently he has a tendency to rush out and try and win every high ball, but AFC'will sort that'.

EE saying that Johnson deal will be concluded in time for him to play in the Europe tie. Worringly enough, Mark McGhee is also quoted as saying that the player will likely make a few howlers sa he gets adjusted to playing for us... Apparently he has a tendency to rush out and try and win every high ball, but AFC'will sort that'.

Yee ha, we're signing a mentalist!

We would have equally have been fucked without plenty of other players in that case. That said, it is true he is our best centre half, but he should have developed into that before now anyway, bearing in mind he's now probably one of, if not THE highest paid player at the club.