Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Europa League Qualifying Draw - Friday

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ally s

Not necessarily considering that it is 1-1 from the first leg in olomouc. Fram having the away goal means it could be reykjavik.

Every chance, my mate just text me to say Fram were in fact in the lead and looking very comfortable until Olomouc equalised in the last few minutes.

Getting to Reyjkavik looks to be a bit of a nightmare.

Not necessarily considering that it is 1-1 from the first leg in olomouc. Fram having the away goal means it could be reykjavik.

I hope it is so I won't be pissed off as I can't be fucked spending money yet. Waiting till I finish my job.

I'll be in the land of the Weeg on the day of the 1st leg for one of my mates birthday night out so will miss it  :(. Can you get money back from Auto cup or if you've signed up to it once the money is taken from your accountthats it gone forever?

I'll say. First home game of the season.

Based on the preseason training we've seen in the pictures, the Dons ain't gonna run out of steam at any point throughout the game regardless of who the opposition is.

We should win. If we show Fram or Sigma respect, we should get through. If we don't we'll be out of Europe before the SPL kicks off.

Cheers min, what is Slivovice?  Also what are the yokals like, friendly enough?

slicovice is a plum based spirit, it's fucking brutal. The locals are fantastic, in the 4 or 5 years I've been visiting olomouc I've never seen trouble and I've only ever left the place with more friends than before! If we respect the place we will have an utterly fantastic time but if we don't I can't imagine the cops being overly grateful. In the main square (horni namesti) there's tons of really good bars and just off that you have bar pheonix which is a 24 hour boozer.

I have to say I am quite disappointed in the attitude and dis-organisation of you lot on here in respect to this draw

I would have thought you would all have put your holiday plans, trips, staggers, weddings etc on hold until you knew what was happening

Poor show  ;)

I am off work the week of the away leg  :thumbsup: