Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

"McGhee to be named Dons manager" - Sunday Herald

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder Jimmy didn't come out and speak to the 'protesters' if that's the level of debate/intelligence he was going to be met with  :wave:

Oh aye, that protest that helped to make up the boards mind and put Jimmy out o his misery?

Soo lets say we finished second right, would that have made jimmy better than Strachen or Smith?

Soo lets say we finished second right, would that have made jimmy better than Strachen or Smith?

Wtf? YES! Clearly yes. Unequivocally yes.

Any manager who manages to split the OF, given their resources is obviously a better manager than the OF one he finishes above.

Trying to argue otherwise just makes you look fucking stupid.

Oh aye, that protest that helped to make up the boards mind and put Jimmy out o his misery?

We didn't finish second. Avril had a bigger wage budget than Jimmy under ET and still made a cunt of it.  :wave:

Gotta say im pretty happy with this. Hope Celtic get none of their shortlist and we have stolen mcghee from under their noses!

Id be pleased if he brings certain guys with him, clarkson for sure. Just please dont bring Craigan! He seems more interested in a media career than one as a centre half, and he is shite at both!

No, , but he took us to Dnipro,Madrid and Munich and gave us some of the most incredible European nights we've had at Pittodrie since the 80's. Levein probably doesn't even have a fucking passport.

To be fair away from Pittodrie we were cannon fodder. At home sheer adrenaline got the players fired up.

JC was a spawny b'stard. We got into europe via makalambay being a tit, not his tactical nouse.

I'm happy that now we may try to keep the ball and force the issue every week instead of crossing our fingers we stop the other mob scoring and nick the odd breakaway goal.

You need your own opinions instead of just copying and pasting other peoples' opinions from the hat.  :thumbsup:

Was it someone elses opinions on Levein that I was posting earlier on?  I think not, also i think you should get a job your dirty fuck, also get more new material as the "ooh I had sex with a dead person" shit is boring, also stop jumping on bandwagons and starting an agenda.

Great, a manager who took the job as a booby prize to the time and will be off to the Scotland job in 12 months.

Thank the retards for forcing jimmy out....not

No matter who our new manager was going to be, there would always be the possibility they would be lured to a bigger job in 12 months, that isn't an exclusive possibility to Mark McGhee.

If, by retards, you mean the Aberdeen board, fair enough as you're obviously a big supporter of JC. If, however, by retards you mean the guys who "protested" outside the ground after the ICT game and who are so vocal about their JMG beliefs on another AFC Chat site then you are crediting them with so much more influence than they actually have.  There is not a snowballs chance in hell that they influenced the decision to get rid of JC.

As far as the news about McGhee goes... I'm relatively underwhelmed but relatively pleased that it's at an end now and we can get on with a fresh start. Also pleased that the zoomers linked to the job (of which there were many) have been unsuccesful.  I think Hughes would be a good addition to the midfield with Kerr and McDonald, particularly if we'll play 4-3-3 under McGhee. Clarkson would also be a welcome signing.  Onwards and upwards under McGhee, hopefully.

If, by retards, you mean the Aberdeen board, fair enough as you're obviously a big supporter of JC. If, however, by retards you mean the guys who "protested" outside the ground after the ICT game and who are so vocal about their JMG beliefs on another AFC Chat site then you are crediting them with so much more influence than they actually have.  There is not a snowballs chance in hell that they influenced the decision to get rid of JC.

It's fine to know folk on here aren't obsessed about it or anything  :-*

Some folk seem very keen to point out that it didn't have any influence, don't really think anyone who was there gives a fuck either way as long as the bam is gone. It was a fine day, even if all it acheived was to enrage a few Weegies with anger issues and ligament damage off here then the half an hour out of our time was worth it. While the bitterness and resentment is understandable and to be expected, how about letting go and getting on with life?

I'm delighted to be having have McGhee at our club. Looking forward to the future  :thumbsup:

It's fine to know folk on here aren't obsessed about it or anything  :-*

Some folk seem very keen to point out that it didn't have any influence, don't really think anyone who was there gives a fuck either way as long as the bam is gone. It was a fine day, even if all it acheived was to enrage a few Weegies with anger issues and ligament damage off here then the half an hour out of our time was worth it. While the bitterness and resentment is understandable and to be expected, how about letting go and getting on with life?

I'm delighted to be having have McGhee at our club. Looking forward to the future  :thumbsup:

OH THE IRONING!!!

I was merely pointing out that it was likely the decision was made on other grounds, that's all, as a point of discussion. As this is a discussion forum. Radical, I know, but I thought I'd make the point anyway...

OH THE IRONING!!!

I was merely pointing out that it was likely the decision was made on other grounds, that's all, as a point of discussion. As this is a discussion forum. Radical, I know, but I thought I'd make the point anyway...

I'm glad you did, have always wondered what you boys made of the protest.