Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Don of a new era.........

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer reeeeed saaaass instead of brrrroooooon saaaassss.

My source is a player who is friends with a supporters group and sends the odd text to keep the real fans informed. Can't spill the beans though because the club are wanting to maximise media exposure and season ticket sales over the weekend. They are hopin Celtic will not make an announcement this week so that's why the time of the announcement may change.

If you were to drop a friendly PM with a few names on it I wouldn't complain, and might end up doing some revision for the exam I have tomorrow  :-\

Given that the players themselves had no idea of JCs departure before he announced it himself post Hibs match, I'd very much doubt that any of the players have much of a clue about who is going to be replacing him. Particularly when the board are meeting tomorrow to kickstart the search for a new manager.

I'm not doubting you Jager, I just think people believe the players know a whole lot more than they actually do.

the club are wanting to maximise media exposure and season ticket sales over the weekend. They are hopin Celtic will not make an announcement this week so that's why the time of the announcement may change.

They do know there is a wee game at Hampden (and Wembley, and Rome) that might over shadow any announcement at Pittodrie do they not?

Given that the players themselves had no idea of JCs departure before he announced it himself post Hibs match, I'd very much doubt that any of the players have much of a clue about who is going to be replacing him. Particularly when the board are meeting tomorrow to kickstart the search for a new manager.

I'm not doubting you Jager, I just think people believe the players know a whole lot more than they actually do.

Does seem more than a bit previous.

And yes GS, that too seems right.

This player informed us during the week that JC was going and for the record wasn't too happy. The board meeting tomorrow is not to kick-start the search, despite what the club have said to the media. The board meeting tomorrow is to finalise the budget for the new incumbent.

To be fair Jager you haven't given any names or anything. Going to be very easy for you to say "I told you so" whether you know anything or not.

Two Aberdeen legends of varying status will be unveiled as new manager and asst either late on Thursday or early Friday.

Well I'd put my mortgage on McGhee being one of them.  Archie Knox as his assistant?  Jocky Scott?  Come on Jager you over-secretive tosser, PM please....

Well I'd put my mortgage on McGhee being one of them.  Archie Knox as his assistant?  Jocky Scott?  Come on Jager you over-secretive tosser, PM please....

If your sending out PM's, PM me sil vous plait!

I didn't call you tosser!  ;)

Two Aberdeen legends of varying status will be unveiled as new manager and asst either late on Thursday or early Friday.

that would be the sotry that it will be McGhee and Jess.......however let me share another little story, i'm down in London town been up for close to twenty four hours, pissed, and reporting that it is a straight fight between McGhee and John Hughes for the managers job ::)

Nah - nae Jess - that was some bam on Mad fishing. There is another option for asst being considered but the main managerial prospect is taking some convincing as they've never worked together before.

Its good to share....c'mon Jager press the PM button mate ;)