Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Offended?

SeeBass

Just want to clear something up.  I`m writing a story about the day the book came out the night we played Bayern at Pittodrie.  I`m discussing some of the people I met along the way during our European adventure.  Especially a guy I met after the Lokomotiv Moscow match in the Youth Hostel.  He was a Rangers fan who had attended the match against the Russian`s and claimed he was hoping to go to every Scottish ground supporting the "home team" and was heading for Arbroath Vs Montrose that following Saturday afternoon.  I wrote the following about this particular incident.

"If the The Red Ultra`s had found out there was a Castle Greyskull spy defacing Jimmy Calderwood`s tactics he might have been lynched to death.  Just don`t do these type of things when footballing rivalries are involved."

This was my attempt to show a bit of humour at the situation because I know some of you might not have been so understanding. If anyone is offended please let me know and I`ll change it.

Cheers!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ally s

"If the The Red Ultra`s had found out there was a Castle Greyskull spy defacing Jimmy Calderwood`s tactics he might have been lynched to death

I think the Red Ultras may have something so say about that!

'lynched to death' is a dreadful piece of writing. If this is representative of your standards then I'd consider pulling more of the book that just that section.

Best wishes,

Ajja

I wondered how you lynched someone to death!

Surely "lynched and beaten to death" or "stoned to death by a lynch mob" or... ???

Can someone enlighten me as to what this is about?

Dear mileenddon,

Mr SeeBass is a much celebrated, highly rated author in these parts, and often likes to tease us donstalkers with a cheeky glimpse of his forth-coming publications.

However on this occasion it sounds shite.

Hope that helps.

Christian the Slater.

Dear mileenddon,

Mr SeeBass is a much celebrated, highly rated author in these parts, and often likes to tease us donstalkers with a cheeky glimpse of his forth-coming publications.

However on this occasion it sounds shite.

Hope that helps.

Christian the Slater.

What has he written, must be good if he's celebrated in this messageboard.