Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hound him out of the scottish game.....no better than mikalounas this twat!!...

feels ten times worse that a british based player would act in that way!!...

and the rumour of a wink, what an absolute prick!..someone shuld of absolutely clattered him!!!!...next season!

i was thinking as soon as Mulgrew knew he was getting sent off, he should have gone for the sly stamp on the arm to see if he was ok. Shame, he seemed to cry, no space for that sort of behaviour in football.

:hammer:

I'm raging even more having seen it again.

Mulgrew should get his red card overturned should he?

There is one word i'd use to describe him, however if I used it "action in the form of temporary/permanent bannings may have to be imposed."

:hammer:

I'm raging even more having seen it again.

Mulgrew should get his red card overturned should he?

There is one word i'd use to describe him, however if I used it "action in the form of temporary/permanent bannings may have to be imposed."

I wouldnt be surprised if the red card stood.

is it not the case you can only appeal a red card if its a case of mistaken identity? or is that only for last man back challenges or goal line clearances from an offside shot?

u can appeal a straight red for violent conduct......for some reason! soo shuld be able to appeal it!!...

someone was on yourcall tonight saying they shuld resind it, and give it to lafferty instead!!..

that sounds like a decent start!

If there was any justice, then yes. But its the SPL we're talking about here!

Kyle Lafferty is welcome to play against Utd next Sunday and (hopefully) grab a goal against them. 

I hope they lose out on goal difference in the title race by a single goal, that would be nice.

This fucking cretin can wait until next season, but what happened today wont be forgotten by any Scottish football fans, especially in Aberdeen. 

He'll get what he fucking deserves. Hopefully from Charlie Mulgrew.

Referee Stuart Dougal appeared to take advice from his assistant Graham Chambers for both sending-offs and Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood hopes Mulgrew can appeal against dismissal.

While he said he had not seen Mulgrew's red card, he added: "The lads on TV said it was nothing. Seemingly, someone was saying big Kyle was feigning injury and could have been sent off but it was our boy who was sent off.

"I like Stuart. Don't get me wrong, I've had a few run-ins with him over the years but he will admit if he has made a mistake.

"I don't think it was his decision to be honest; I think the linesman gave it. If Stuart looks at it and says he made a mistake, hopefully Charlie can appeal and we can take it from there.

"I don't know the rules; they are a wee bit too complicated for me."

On Bougherra's red card, Calderwood added: "I didn't really see it but I thought it was harsh. It was just enthusiasm going in.

"With both down to 10 men, it was just defence against attack. It was a great game for the neutrals but, for us, it was a disappointing result and I felt we could have got something from the game."

What the hell is wrong with our manager?!? This really grinds me. Kyle is a wank, end of, there is no discussion, no supporting of other players to be had. He mugged YOUR own player and team, you should loath him like the scum bag he is...I mean, he complained about hearts, why not the huns?

And re: Bougherra's challenge, it wasn't enthusiasm, I'm sure Jamie doesn't see it like that. Two games against the Huns and he gets fucked. Surprise? I think not.

Guest swaddon

What the hell is wrong with our manager?!? This really grinds me. Kyle is a wank, end of, there is no discussion, no supporting of other players to be had. He mugged YOUR own player and team, you should loath him like the scum bag he is...I mean, he complained about hearts, why not the huns?

And re: Bougherra's challenge, it wasn't enthusiasm, I'm sure Jamie doesn't see it like that. Two games against the Huns and he gets fucked. Surprise? I think not.

I don't mind the fact that Calderwood is a hun, he's entitled to support whoever he likes, but surely he must realise that praising Rangers all the time, and this 'Big Walter, Big Bazza, Big Kyle, etc' pish really winds Aberdeen fans up. He should learn to keep his mouth shut sometimes.

I don't mind the fact that Calderwood is a hun, he's entitled to support whoever he likes, but surely he must realise that praising Rangers all the time, and this 'Big Walter, Big Bazza, Big Kyle, etc' pish really winds Aberdeen fans up. He should learn to keep his mouth shut sometimes.

It is why I avoided saying it, because that isn't what bothers me. Its what you said afterwards that annoys me. At least he's consistent. Doesn't learn from many of his mistakes.

Quite pathetic really. Even Walter Smith admits Lafferty was wrong and could face a club fine as a result. Jimmy, back your own fuckin players up. And when I say "your own fuckin players", I ain't referring to the team you support, rather the team who employs you!

Are we really surprised? How many Aberdeen keepers get crocked by the huns? Mind you, with Sally McMoist as their assistant coach, those huns are learning from the master of Dons-keeper-crocking. :hammer:

Are we really surprised? How many Aberdeen keepers get crocked by the huns? Mind you, with Sally McMoist as their assistant coach, those huns are learning from the master of Dons-keeper-crocking. :hammer:

I always presumed it was part of the training before every Aberdeen - Rangers matches for the hun forwards to practice sliding feet first towards the goalkeeper

He hadn't seen the incident on tv when that interview took place. I'm going to reserve judgement on Calderwood's reaction.

IMO that should have been one of the first things he does. He was interviewed about half an hour after the game. If one of my players was sent off and told me he hadn't made contact i'd be making sure i'd seen it before my interview.