Superstar Tradesman's Conspiracy Theory For Today.

Malta in the summer could be nae bad. Or a wee trip to the Faroes.

Malta! Haha! Awesome. My grandmother is fae Malta. It's like Sicily, but with nae as big mafia gangs. Seriously, the biggest city there, Valetta, has a population of around 6000 - and most of them are retired!

When I was last there on holiday, I tried to find a radio station and found only one that played anything resembling music that I knew ... when I say "knew", this station succeeded in playing "Life Is Life" by Opus five times in the space of an hour.

Pretty sure the qualifying rounds are regionalised so if we make it we would only be drawn against Northern European sides.

So that's why we get the friggin freezing-bollocks places to go in the early rounds of Europe. I was wondering why we'd never come up against any warmer-climate opposition in the early qualifiers of Europe

Pretty sure the qualifying rounds are regionalised so if we make it we would only be drawn against Northern European sides.

Yeah, thats what I thought too 'North Atlantic' be us, but from what I can gather, thats the 1st round of qualifying, and we go in at the second?