• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleet and sna forecast for paisley tomorrow night

Fuck Sake Ive had enough of that white shite that falls from the sky, for this year. Saying that if the white shite is lying on the ground I wonder if there will be a snowball fight ;D Better be sitting beside some people who are trying to create an atmosphere. I wont be chuffed if Ive gone to a midweek game in Paisley freezing my bollocks off watching what will probably be shite football without some people around me creating/trying to create an atmosphere to which I will try and join in with.

FFS, doesnae sound good about McDonald.  We really do miss him and, dare I say it, without JDV lack any creativity in the midfield apart from Aluko (who hasnae been at his best)

Jimmy Calderwood spoke to RedTV a short time ago. "Andrew Considine will be in the squad tomorrow and the only injury we have at this moment in time is Gary McDonald. He is a bit of a worry, we're really missing him at the moment.We miss his runs into the box and his surges forward. Gary is the one from midfield who will score goals. He has a scan on Thursday and we will take it from there. Jamie Smith is fine and has a smile on face again. I thought he did very well on Saturday.

"It's always going to be hard down there as they are great professionals and I am sure they will be hurting from the defeat at the weekend. They had been playing well and then they lost probably their best player. Gus has changed things a bit into a 4-4-2 and he has brought good players in and wee Dargo is a great player and they have a number of other extremely good players. If they beat us tomorrow then they will be looking a getting into the top six and if they get beat tomorrow they will be looking over their shoulder.Jimmy Calderwood at training today

"We have dropped too many points lately and we need to go out there tomorrow and win. We have just not been getting the luck lately and the lads really have been trying but something is just not there. We are creating some chances but not enough and we are not scoring goals, which is essential.

"It's going to be good to go down there and play on their pitch but it is going to be difficult. We have done really well over the years against them but it has always been tough and I sometimes find myself making excuses after the game for winning.

"We have to go and attack them and get the victory and ensure that come Wednesday we have done our bit to ensure Hearts can't get any further ahead."

FFS, doesnae sound good about McDonald.  We really do miss him and, dare I say it, without JDV lack any creativity in the midfield apart from Aluko (who hasnae been at his best)

Jamie Smith is back though  :thumbsup:

Jamie Smith is back though  :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly  :thumbsup: Lets hope ... wait i'm not even going to say it. Don't want to jinx him. But yes, it is worrying about MacDonald and it is quite clear to see how important he is to the team now he's not in it. He didn't have a very good injury record before did he?

Aberdeen FC striker in plea to his boss

Chris Maguire desperate for a start

By Charlie Allan :wave:

Published: 03/03/2009

ABERDEEN FC striker Chris Maguire is desperate for the chance to shoot down St Mirren in Paisley tonight.

Aberdeen FC play their first game at the Buddies’ new stadium needing a victory to stay in touch with Hearts and Dundee United in the race to be third in the SPL.

Scotland Under-21 international Chris Maguire admitted he is worried he could miss out after failing to find the net in Saturday’s 0-0 draw with Kilmarnock.

Maguire said: “It wasn’t one of my best days but I’m hoping that won’t cost me a starting place tonight.

“The manager going with three strikers in the last three games at least offers me some hope.â€