Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in the absence of any info from the club, and even the strange tone of the commentators on RedTV regarding this issue... what happened?

Anyone heard any good rumours?

Was he injured standing on a rake in a comedy fashion?

Did he fire intae someone's wife?

Was he oot on the pish on Friday and was too hungover to play?

Was he just dropped to make way for young players on the bench?

Remember and make it's clear if you are only speculating - some of the less intelligent will take it as fact otherwise.

Theres a rumour on kkk (so i'm taking it with a pinch of salt) that he had a fall out with JC and trained with the youth team last week.

Well, in the absence of any info from the club, and even the strange tone of the commentators on RedTV regarding this issue... what happened?

Anyone heard any good rumours?

Was he injured standing on a rake in a comedy fashion?

Did he fire intae someone's wife?

Was he oot on the pish on Friday and was too hungover to play?

Was he just dropped to make way for young players on the bench?

Remember and make it's clear if you are only speculating - some of the less intelligent will take it as fact otherwise.

I have it on good authority that he refuses to be paid to play in the same team as "barron (sic) mackie"...

ach - that's just boring.

Can they nae even make up something more exciting like when they accused Calderwood of using racial language towards Aluko on the touchline?

It kind of blows the whole rumoured 'favourites' story out the water if he has dropped 'foster' though.

I have to laugh when i hear the stories of training ground bust ups - especially when the player isnae very good. I remember when many backed Macnamara in his rumoured training ground bust up with JC - folk changed their tunes on that wage thief pretty quick!

I thought the AFC rumour mill always accused training ground bust ups of being Sandy Clark's fault anyway!  ;)

From what I was told from a good source, I backed McNamara on that bust up. But nor for the way he treated the red shirt when he wore it.

Must be cos we're both not real people!

Speak for yourself!  ;)

now - now - boys and girls... stop arguing about accountancy and give us some good rumours - either you know, or ye don't, but you can still make stuff up and we'll see what has become fact by 3pm next saturday!  8)

I've already given you mine! he doesn't want to play with oor Darren.

Although, there is another rumour going about that the tanning salons in Aberdeen had ran out of JC's favourite tanning milk, so he sent his speediest of players down to Dundee to pick some more up.  He got back to Pittodrie by the second half, but he was a bit knackered.

now - now - boys and girls... stop arguing about accountancy and give us some good rumours - either you know, or ye don't, but you can still make stuff up and we'll see what has become fact by 3pm next saturday!  8)

I heard Ricky Foster turned up at Pittodrie but he'd forgot his fitba boots so was sent to do laps round the Duthie Park - from a good source - FACT!

Wouldn't be the first time he turned up without shoes!

conspiracy theorists might say it's because you've got too close to the truth  :o

x-files.jpg

Very possible mate, but there was absolutely no reason for them to be wiped.  if the person who wiped them was offended by them it may be an idea for them to either get a grip or not to post, if that's what offends them, ye know?  But to wipe posts of others when there's no need is abusing powers.  This isn't KKK....

Very possible mate, but there was absolutely no reason for them to be wiped.   if the person who wiped them was offended by them it may be an idea for them to either get a grip or not to post, if that's what offends them, ye know?  But to wipe posts of others when there's no need is abusing powers.  This isn't KKK....

FFS, as jager said 'stop arguing about accountancy' - I deleted them cos we went off topic and had fuck all to do with Ricky Foster being dropped, do you want them put back? I wasn't offended by them... ::) You think it's the first time there's been a joke about accountants?!

FFS, as jager said 'stop arguing about accountancy' - I deleted them cos we went off topic and had fuck all to do with Ricky Foster being dropped, do you want them put back? I wasn't offended by them... ::) You think it's the first time there's been a joke about accountants?!

Have you been counting?

I think you should maybe calm down.