Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons v Killie

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1024855?UserKey=

Tommy Wright and Stuart Duff back in contention for tonight. Derek Young and Jamie Smith are out.

I really wanted to head down to this but I don't get paid til Friday, so will have to make do with Radio Scotland (said on Saturday we'll be the commentary game, and not the huns cup tie).

Pretty important game for us, we can leapfrog Hearts if we win. If we lose, Killie move to within a point of us and Hibs are also close by.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt we'll have avery big support for this one, but really hope that we have a right good go at Killie tonight. Their home form has been pretty poor [ bit like our earlier on in the season ] and have lost four of their last five games at Rugby Park. Haven't been sniffing any illegal substances but think tonight might just be when Wright gets his first top team goal for us :

Going for a 2-1 win for us  :thumbsup:

I thought Wright had just got his cast off not that long ago and had just started running?

Doubt he'll be on for any longer than a run out.

Wouldn't necessarily count on it reading a quote of JC this morning.......sure the tombola is having a couple of practice spins as I type this.

Is anyone on here, other than me actually going tonight ?