Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen vs East Fife

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defenders Zander Diamond and Andy Considine are among several Dons players injured for the visit of second division East Fife in the Scottish Cup.

Jamie Smith, Gary McDonald and Darren Mackie are also out, and all five could miss Saturday's visit of Dundee United.

East Fife manager Dave Baikie will have a full squad available to him with the exception of Kevin Fotheringham, who is nearing the end of his eight-game ban.

Just in.  It was a stroll in the park.

Game was over with the sending off, but the keeper didn't give the ref much choice.

We played well and were in complete control.  Some decent goals - not sure if Wright's was deliberate or not but it looked good.

Aluko and Miller probably our best players.

Just as well Maguire scored as his attempts before and after his goal were shocking, particularly the one on one with the keeper that landed in row M!

If he's been credited with two goals then the first looked like an O.G. from the keeper for me.

Decent sized crowd - looked about 10K which is not bad.  I could be wrong though!

Just in.  It was a stroll in the park.

Game was over with the sending off, but the keeper didn't give the ref much choice.

We played well and were in complete control.  Some decent goals - not sure if Wright's was deliberate or not but it looked good.

Aluko and Miller probably our best players.

Just as well Maguire scored as his attempts before and after his goal were shocking, particularly the one on one with the keeper that landed in row M!

If he's been credited with two goals then the first looked like an O.G. from the keeper for me.

Decent sized crowd - looked about 10K which is not bad.  I could be wrong though!

crowd given as over 8000.

How did the youngsters look?

How did the youngsters look?

Pawlett would of scored if Miller didnt try and be fancy with an overhead kick. He also seemed to run with the ball at his feet taking on players. Paton wasnt played in his correct position(surprise surprise) but still did ok. but as Kowalski said it had become a training exercise.

How bebo missed that first one on one is beyond me. Should of been more than 5 but oh well cant complain as we got through comfortably