Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen vs East Fife

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From JC:

The biggest danger is what is going on between the ears of my own players. If we show the proper mental attitude, there won’t be a problem.But if they approach it as some of them did when we faced Queen of the South, then we could be in big trouble.

:lolabove:  Never was a truer word spoke! 

Surely it's JC (and his team's) responsibity to prepare the players both physically and mentally before any match ?!

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1548097,00.html

Despite the return of the wintry weather this afternoon (Friday) tomorrows Homecoming Scottish Cup 5th round match against East Fife goes ahead.

If there is any change to the situation this will immediately be put on RedWeb and a further update will be put on first thing tomorrow morning.

We would be grateful if you could please refrain from phoning the club as we have no further information to give out at the moment.

Snow has been pretty heavy today.  Does undersoil heating not create the risk of a water logged pitch?  Or maybe they've got the cover on.

Metcheck says its going to feel like -6 in Aberdeen tomorrow afternoon!  :o

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=aberdeen

I'd expect they'd have the covers on as you say, it could end up either waterlogged or like a glue pit otherwise.

According to East Fife site game is in doubt.

Aberdeen v East Fife

We have just spoken with Aberdeen FC who have informed us that although their pitch is fine the problem we now have is the approach roads to Pittodrie.

The situation will be monitored by Grampian Police and a decision will be made, hopefully by 9am tomorrow morning.  Safety of all supporters is paramount.

We will update our website as soon as we have more information in the morning.

Sadly my train is before 9 so will be on the way before the pitch inspection.

Already travelled up so I hope it isn't cancelled, I wasn't even aware the weather was so bad up here untill I got here. Sunny everywhere until Stonehaven then Aberdeen's traffic was so bad it took me almost two hours to get out of Aberdeen on the bus.

Already travelled up so I hope it isn't cancelled, I wasn't even aware the weather was so bad up here untill I got here. Sunny everywhere until Stonehaven then Aberdeen's traffic was so bad it took me almost two hours to get out of Aberdeen on the bus.

You must have exhausted your k.d. lang collection on your Ipod then.