🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tonights tipple

mizer

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocket debris

Bought a bottle of Champers last week from the fridge in the nearest garage. It was fine and at £12, superb value. All you wine snobs going to your independents, check out your local garage. Having just got another and had a glass with my meal, I'll have to get yet another as the wife is equally partial. Beats vintage Krug at more than ten times the price. That one off was the most disappointing ever. Sicilian cheap red. Tennents Special. Garage champagne. What a class act I am. 

Guest rocket debris

We were in the south of France for 3 weeks and drunk only their local rose, a much paler colour than the electric neon purpley pink shit you see in shops. Pure nectar. Then we found 2 litre bottles of Pinot Grigio of a similar hue back here and emptied the shop. We had more than 50 litres of the stuff in the shed which shamefully did not last much more than a couple of months, if that.

Rioja I used to like. Crianza. But other than Amorone, most expensive reds aren't worth it in my book although some D'Arenbergs are awesome. Chateauneuf du Pape is pure pap.

We were in the south of France for 3 weeks and drunk only their local rose, a much paler colour than the electric neon purpley pink shit you see in shops. Pure nectar. Then we found 2 litre bottles of Pinot Grigio of a similar hue back here and emptied the shop. We had more than 50 litres of the stuff in the shed which shamefully did not last much more than a couple of months, if that.

Rioja I used to like. Crianza. But other than Amorone, most expensive reds aren't worth it in my book although some D'Arenbergs are awesome. Chateauneuf du Pape is pure pap.

I like the pape. 

Guest rocket debris

I like the pape.

Yeah I well I love the barrier jumper that floored the pape. Got to love the mentalists.

Re the wine, it's been mass produced and quality compromised. Liked it 15 years ago.

• 8 months later...

Currently trying this stuff:

87FE444BD20A13C70CB8C2BFFEE9.jpg

Only bought it because I was curious (and it was £2 for 4) and it's safe to say it's the worst lager i've ever tasted. They took Budweiser and managed to make it actually taste worse, well done lads.

I wouldnt call it a lager, its more of and IPA/lager. Got some at my friend the other week and thought it was quite nice. Had some on the way to Ibrox on Saturday....

• 1 month later...

Very wise Robo.

Good luck with the interview tomorrow.

Hope you get a Christmas boost  :thumbsup:

Only one glass and now on the Irn Bru's.

Cheers mate, really hope it comes off - tearing my hair out at present being out of work, but I'll get there eventually. It's been a struggle, but interviews are coming way on regular basis - so atleast one of them will pay off, SURELY!!!

Cheers.