Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen vs. Hearts - LIVE CHAT OPEN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts' manager Csaba Laszlo: "It was a very long day for my team. We tried to play football but Aberdeen tried to play the long ball and they got the goal from the freekick.

"In the first half especially I thought we controlled the game and then after half time we also had some good chances. But after the sending off of Zaliukas when we were playing with ten men it got very difficult.

"Aberdeen have a good run going at the moment and I think that to beat us means that they put in a good performance. We are always dangerous, especially away.

"I don't think we have indiscipline in the squad. If you get red cards, you just have to accept it and miss the next game."

Second week in a row we've outplayed the oposition and ntheir manager seems to think they were as good, if not better than us!!

What a load of pish, we were the better team and played some very good stuff.

Brines and the SS linesman were simply terrible today, how in the fuck he didn't award a pen to us is an absolute mystery, a joke.

Hearts had one shot ON target? When the fuck did that happen? Don't remember Clangers having a real save to make.

Laszlo is a trumpet though, we made some excellent clear cut chances, had 2 one v one's with the keeper, good shots and should have had a pen, clearly the more dangerous team and won deservedly and should have been more convincing winners when all's said and done.

JDV worked incredibly hard, seems to play well against the Jambos and merited his MOTM award though Seve and Zander were solid as fuck today and Miller, McDonald and Kerr played very well too.

You probably didn't have a fiver on 2-0 us though did you :hammer:

Guest leith_red

Brines and the SS linesman were simply terrible today, how in the fuck he didn't award a pen to us is an absolute mystery, a joke.

Just watched the highlights and it looks like we could have had 2 pens in the 2nd half.

The radio 5 commentators made out that the Linesman was being influenced by the Hearts fans. Then went on for a few minutes about Mouriniho's decision to shift the away fans at Stanford bridge to behind the goal to stop this happening to Chelsea

Cant say Ive ever though the south stand linesman has been influenced by the away fans but since our demise really started in 1994/95, 1 season AFTER the Away fans had been shifted to the south stand could there per chance be some truth in this?

The radio 5 commentators made out that the Linesman was being influenced by the Hearts fans. Then went on for a few minutes about Mouriniho's decision to shift the away fans at Stanford bridge to behind the goal to stop this happening to Chelsea

Cant say Ive ever though the south stand linesman has been influenced by the away fans but since our demise really started in 1994/95, 1 season AFTER the Away fans had been shifted to the south stand could there per chance be some truth in this?

Think about it. When we play the huns or tims the South Stand linesman has 5000or so ravaging minks behind him screaming. must be hard not to lose focus/shit yourself.

Think about it. When we play the huns or tims the South Stand linesman has 5000or so ravaging minks behind him screaming. must be hard not to lose focus/shit yourself.

Would it not be possible to switch the linesmen? I'm sure the SS side linesman used to be at the Dons end of the SS.  Or maybe I was just very, very drunk...

Would it not be possible to switch the linesmen? I'm sure the SS side linesman used to be at the Dons end of the SS.  Or maybe I was just very, very drunk...

I thoguht that myself but it might have something to do with where the television cameras are? If you look at any game on tv the linesman are ALWAYS at that side.

I thoguht that myself but it might have something to do with where the television cameras are? If you look at any game on tv the linesman are ALWAYS at that side.

Just watched the highlights, Miller's goal gets better every time I look at it.

Should have been a pen when Michael "Ginger cunt" Stewart impeded him, absolute stick on.

Cannot see how Zaliukas got red carded, no complaining though, Berra could have had about a dozen yellows as per usual.

Funny how some players never get a second yellow for persistent fouling. 

Just watched the highlights, Miller's goal gets better every time I look at it.

Should have been a pen when Michael "Ginger cunt" Stewart impeded him, absolute stick on.

Cannot see how Zaliukas got red carded, no complaining though, Berra could have had about a dozen yellows as per usual.

Funny how some players never get a second yellow for persistent fouling. 

Bumped heads with Miller. Ref had decided he was yellow carding them both, maybe had forgotten he'd already booked him? To be fair he should have been sent off for taking Mackie down at the first 'pen'.

The goal didn't look as good as that from the Upper Deck on Saturday Funster :thumbsup:

Bumped heads with Miller. Ref had decided he was yellow carding them both, maybe had forgotten he'd already booked him? To be fair he should have been sent off for taking Mackie down at the first 'pen'.

The goal didn't look as good as that from the Upper Deck on Saturday Funster :thumbsup:

Oh aye, he should have been booked and then off, just surprised he gave him a straight red.

It looked good but not that good, hard to tell fae the fucking stratosphere! ;D

Oh aye, he should have been booked and then off, just surprised he gave him a straight red.

It looked good but not that good, hard to tell fae the fucking stratosphere! ;D

Right enough, speaking shite just remembered he got a straight red. Fuck knows then, not complaining like.

Me and my mates always sit in the South Stand, but couldn't get 3 seats together. My mate did say afterwards "we're never sitting there again, i'm nae a fan of nose bleeds". :thumbsup:

Right enough, speaking shite just remembered he got a straight red. Fuck knows then, not complaining like.

Me and my mates always sit in the South Stand, but couldn't get 3 seats together. My mate did say afterwards "we're never sitting there again, i'm nae a fan of nose bleeds". :thumbsup:

So it's your fault there's nae atmos in the SS?

The SS, and especially section Y, are brilliant views for watching the fitba, among the best in Scotland, just like a bit sing song and patter.

So it's your fault there's nae atmos in the SS?

The SS, and especially section Y, are brilliant views for watching the fitba, among the best in Scotland, just like a bit sing song and patter.

Yeah, the Copenhagen game I was in the 'away fans section' and it was brilliant but was in Y for the Bayern game and it was awesome.

The Upper was decent, people like a sing song up there, never really had that in the South covered where it's full of complainers.

was in Y for the Bayern game and it was awesome.

The Upper was decent, people like a sing song up there, never really had that in the South covered where it's full of complainers.

I was in the wheelchair section for Bayern! AWESOME!

The SS has some mighty moaning cunts, I got some grief from some dude at the ICT game, which was probably merited, I was hurling abuse at Foster, normally something I don't abide myself. :-[

I was in the wheelchair section for Bayern! AWESOME!

The SS has some mighty moaning cunts, I got some grief from some dude at the ICT game, which was probably merited, I was hurling abuse at Foster, normally something I don't abide myself. :-[

The worst I heard was at the St Mirren game. Mackie took the ball down well and Cutherbert(?) went right throguh the back of him, clear foul. Boy next to me stood up, started screaming about Mackie being a useless cunt, spitting all over the lads in front of him. Just had to look at him in disbelief. Might have been Minj ;)

Did you meet Seabass?

The worst I heard was at the St Mirren game. Mackie took the ball down well and Cutherbert(?) went right throguh the back of him, clear foul. Boy next to me stood up, started screaming about Mackie being a useless cunt, spitting all over the lads in front of him. Just had to look at him in disbelief. Might have been Minj ;)

Did you meet Seabass?

I think the way he gets pushed about on here is downright rotten.

Jambos in the dock

hearts_682x400_692845a.jpg

HEARTS face a major SFA probe after an explosive post-match bust-up at Aberdeen.

SunSport can reveal that Jambos left-back Lee Wallace was given a straight red card for branding ref Iain Brines a ‘f****** p****’ after the final whistle of their 1-0 defeat at Pittodrie.

And right-back Robbie Neilson threw PUNCHES at Dons players Chris Maguire and Lee Mair during another ferocious spat in the tunnel.

It’s understood players from both teams struggled to split up the warring stars as pent-up emotion from a towsy game erupted into ugly scenes.

Adding to Jambos’ shame last night was news that the Dons will be sending them a bill for the cost of repairing damage to a dressing-room door caused by an unidentified member of the Hearts squad.

A Dons spokesman said: “There was damage and we will be writing to Hearts.â€

Csaba Laszlo’s disgraced side had earlier seen stopper Marius Zaliukas — who had already been booked — shown a straight red card for HEADBUTTING Dons’ goal hero Lee Miller.

Hearts had three other players cautioned along with four Aberdeen players in a gripping match watched by a bumper 18,021 crowd.

The Tynecastle side were livid with Brines and nursing a sense of injustice over some of his decisions.

Seething skipper Christophe Berra said: “After I got my yellow card I was SCARED to make a challenge.

“I felt if I made another challenge I was going to be sent off. That affected my game.

“I don’t think my yellow card was deserved. Even the free-kick for Aberdeen’s goal was NEVER a foul in a million years.

“I just stood my ground, protected myself and won the ball. Lee Miller went over, but people do that to Christian Nade. He’s a big strong boy, though, and he never gets those decisions.

“There’s so much I want to say — but I can’t.

“We have to deal with this like men. But there’s a lot of frustration and anger in our dressing room.â€

Advertisement

Laszlo, reflecting on his team’s first defeat in eight games, said: “I don’t know why Lee Wallace was red-carded. You must ask the referee.

“He just came into the dressing room and he had a conversation with Lee. He told me he’d given him a red card.

“Robbie Neilson was also booked at the end. They told me somebody had kicked Robbie from behind and that Robbie had turned and looked. Because of his movement he was yellow carded.

“I don’t know what happened. I didn’t ask the referee and I didn’t make any comment to him.â€

Laszlo, who will be without Wallace and Zaliukas for next week’s derby with Hibs, admitted his players would have to cool it — but said he had no plans to fine any of them.

He said: “After the game you have so many emotions, but I think we must show a little more balance.

“It is not necessary for the referee to come into our dressing room.

“The players were very aggressive. The dressing rooms here are very close and somebody pushed another. Then in came the referee and he gave the red card to Lee Wallace.

“I am sorry about this. But he is a young player and he must learn.

“Normally all the players have a discipline. But at the moment I’m not thinking about punishing these players.â€

Laszlo added: “There were a lot of funny things in the game. I thought that for most of the time we played 11 v 11 we had more ball control and tried to come back.

“That is the most important thing for me.â€

Berra, who is interesting Rangers, Fulham, Bolton and Everton, could be entering his final days as a Hearts player.

He said: “If somebody comes in and makes an offer the club can’t refuse, then I’m sure they will let me go.

“I’m still working on my game but I’m not going to lie —— I have ambitions to go on to bigger and better things.

“Hopefully, touch wood, it WILL happen one day.

“But Hearts are a great club and as long as I’m here I’ll always give my all.