Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen vs. Hearts - LIVE CHAT OPEN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts' manager Csaba Laszlo: "It was a very long day for my team. We tried to play football but Aberdeen tried to play the long ball and they got the goal from the freekick.

"In the first half especially I thought we controlled the game and then after half time we also had some good chances. But after the sending off of Zaliukas when we were playing with ten men it got very difficult.

"Aberdeen have a good run going at the moment and I think that to beat us means that they put in a good performance. We are always dangerous, especially away.

"I don't think we have indiscipline in the squad. If you get red cards, you just have to accept it and miss the next game."

Second week in a row we've outplayed the oposition and ntheir manager seems to think they were as good, if not better than us!!

Second week in a row we've outplayed the oposition and ntheir manager seems to think they were as good, if not better than us!!

Hearts were toothless today.

The first quarter of the game they lookie like they had the beating of us but we were still able to get behind their defence on three separate occasions in that time.

Once that spell had passed and we settled in, we were better in every department.

He can say what he likes, but if Hearts were to have got anything from that game today it'd have been a travesty. 

The fact Langfield didn't have a save to make all game says it all as far as i'm concerned. 

Hearts were toothless today.

The first quarter of the game they lookie like they had the beating of us but we were still able to get behind their defence on three separate occasions in that time.

Once that spell had passed and we settled in, we were better in every department.

He can say what he likes, but if Hearts were to have got anything from that game today it'd have been a travesty. 

The fact Langfield didn't have a save to make all game says it all as far as i'm concerned. 

Spot on Droopy. Good to see you back  :thumbsup:

Brines and the SS linesman were simply terrible today, how in the fuck he didn't award a pen to us is an absolute mystery, a joke.

Hearts had one shot ON target? When the fuck did that happen? Don't remember Clangers having a real save to make.

Laszlo is a trumpet though, we made some excellent clear cut chances, had 2 one v one's with the keeper, good shots and should have had a pen, clearly the more dangerous team and won deservedly and should have been more convincing winners when all's said and done.

JDV worked incredibly hard, seems to play well against the Jambos and merited his MOTM award though Seve and Zander were solid as fuck today and Miller, McDonald and Kerr played very well too.

I'm guessing they are counting the header that went straight to Langfield as Hearts shot on target, they played better than Aberdeen the first twenty minutes or so but even then didn't look like scoring. Aberdeen were the better side and it's nice to see them win another game that they once again deserved.

Hearts' manager Csaba Laszlo: "It was a very long day for my team. We tried to play football but Aberdeen tried to play the long ball and they got the goal from the freekick.

"In the first half especially I thought we controlled the game and then after half time we also had some good chances. But after the sending off of Zaliukas when we were playing with ten men it got very difficult.

"Aberdeen have a good run going at the moment and I think that to beat us means that they put in a good performance. We are always dangerous, especially away.

"I don't think we have indiscipline in the squad. If you get red cards, you just have to accept it and miss the next game."

Second week in a row we've outplayed the opposition and their manager seems to think they were as good, if not better than us!!

:lolabove: at Csaba Laszlo! .... Delusional or what?!

They were dirty, cheating b's throughout the game and were lucky to keep 10 men on the park. The SS linesman was a joke, and referee nae much better!

Outplayed us?!, he's having a laugh! First 15 mins they matched us, after that we were by far the better team.

(Though as usual, I couldn't watch at times near the end for thinking we might fuck up again!)