Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen vs. Hearts - LIVE CHAT OPEN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably just meaning the AFC seats.

Hearts sell out their allocation? Lollercoster!

Good chance they will take a bigger than usual crowd with it being within the festive drain and cash at gate. Nowhere near sell out though I agree

With Aguiar and Driver supposedly 'injured' for this game tomorrow I wonder if that means they have been sold already and are being wrapped in cotton wool to make sure they aren't crocked before the handover.

Good chance they will take a bigger than usual crowd with it being within the festive drain and cash at gate. Nowhere near sell out though I agree

With Aguiar and Driver supposedly 'injured' for this game tomorrow I wonder if that means they have been sold already and are being wrapped in cotton wool to make sure they aren't crocked before the handover.

When I phoned on the 24th there was only single seats available in the home end.

Heading for a sell out, picked up 2 for the RDU about an hour ago, only a few left on the wing of the rds nearest the south stand, and a few in the main stand.  Should be a great day with the right result, I'm on the booze in 30 minutes.  ;D

Guest swaddon

I was hoping since there were no other major games on they might. Can't get radio scotland on freeview down south :(

I've just read that it IS on 5 live after all, so you'll be able to hear it in full glorious sterophonic sound.

15:00–17:00 5 live Sport

27/12/2008

Scottish Premier League commentary on Aberdeen v Hearts plus football and rugby updates.