Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

ICT -v- Aberdeen

"Pity no-one else that was there shares your view of the events.

Everyone else must be wrong"

100% correct, and you had squared up to at least two folk even before you got there. You need to sort yourself out.

As to the game, Caley were awful, and we ascended the dizzy heights of quite good, with some nice movement for a change. The goals were taken really well. A good Xmas crowd and enjoyed the train home. Thanks for making the wee man so welcome as usual :thumbsup:

Were you on the carriage that had the ultras and casuals belting out all the David Murray cannae do .... songs? Personally think the best one of those was "David Murray cannae do the sloosh"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lolabove:

read some amount of shite on here niall your version of events is completely differant to what you told me and ajja at half time.

i didnt mean to spit on him is the best but my biggest concern about the incident was the fact the old guy that wanted to kill niall only perked up when he had some back up the did the old haud me back thing with a 7 stone inspect stopping him from doing the deed

maybe take it easy with the whiskeys before the next game niall

:lolabove:

read some amount of shite on here niall your version of events is completely differant to what you told me and ajja at half time.

i didnt mean to spit on him is the best but my biggest concern about the incident was the fact the old guy that wanted to kill niall only perked up when he had some back up the did the old haud me back thing with a 7 stone inspect stopping him from doing the deed

maybe take it easy with the whiskeys before the next game niall

Time to raise the age limit for buying drink from shops to 21!

Yeah i did call you that, more than once. but like ive already explained, when i asked you to watch where you were going after you near enough knocked me down the stairs all i got was a torrent of abuse, all i did was give as good as i got considering how abusive you were. all in all you were acting like a twat.  like i said no one said they wished you died, even trying to claim that was said is laughable, almost as laughable as your story about not meaning to spit on the guy.

I missed most of it and only got back just before the stewards were looking as if they might get interested. I am sure I heard someone threaten to kill him, and minijc respond by calling that person a paedo.

Paton did look pretty good when he came, on, hopefully it will mark the start of him pushing for a bigger role in the 1st team sqaud.

Yep, I said initially, I would have put him on after the 3rd goal, but didn't realise how early that was! Would certainly have let him get 20 minutes though.

Pity no-one else that was there shares your view of the events.

Everyone else must be wrong.  ::)

I didn't hear anyone say that they hoped he dies. I did hear someone threaten to kill him, which to be fair, if he had spat on me (and i'm not saying he did or didn't spit on anyone deliberately as I didn't see it), then I would probably have wanted to kill him too.

Just watched the highlights there, three cracking goals.  The burning question in my mind, though, is:

When did Darren Mackie turn into Romario?  Never knew Barren had it in him to finish like that. Well done fella.

As someone said on kkk-chat, what topped it off is the way he casually sauntered to the corner flag as if it was never in doubt he was finishing it in that way. Credit where credit is due though, he's getting the goals. Cureently deserves to be the 2nd best striker in the squad.

As someone said on kkk-chat, what topped it off is the way he casually sauntered to the corner flag as if it was never in doubt he was finishing it in that way. Credit where credit is due though, he's getting the goals. Cureently deserves to be the 2nd best striker in the squad.

I did wonder to myself if (having played with Esson for several years) he knew he'd go to ground so quickly like the brainless cunt he is.

I did wonder to myself if (having played with Esson for several years) he knew he'd go to ground so quickly like the brainless cunt he is.

I wouldn't be surprised. Read on kkk one idiot saying it was a mis hit from the Dazzler. Makes me wonder why I bother reading some of the rubbish over there!