Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

ICT -v- Aberdeen

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you got the story right? :-\  Halftime an ultra pushed me down the steps i turn asked wtf was happening then a santa and an older guy call me a fat fuck for no reason despite not talking to them I asked what that was all about they kept on giving me abuse, i then go to spit at the floor as my voice was in a bad way, got a cold and had been singing all half, as i went to do it itried to speak and it came out, tried to say sorry which was met with "you are a scumbag, hope you die you fat fuck" repeat a few times and a few more threats, i get fed up move seats everything is fine, I explained myself to allys who asked if i was alright and told him to tell the guy i didna mean to spit on him, so who ever the guy is i will hopefully see him at next game so i can tell him i am sorry and never meant to spit near him and hopefully he and his son don't try to hit me.

The only reason i called you a fat fuck was after you almost knocked me down the stairs i got a string of abuse for simply asking you to watch what you were doing.

The older guy hadnt even said a word to you until you walked up and spat in his face, so if you were aiming for the ground your a bloody terrible aim. and certainly no one said they hoped you died.  the only reason you got abuse from me at all was because you were acting like a total twat

Highlights - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7794702.stm

Jim Spence is a shite commentator

Mackies goal was a lot better than i gave him credit for at the time, good finish from him!

Think we dominated the game yesterday without every really finding our top gear, and there seems to be a real feel good factor about the team just now which is pleasing!

The only reason i called you a fat fuck was after you almost knocked me down the stairs i got a string of abuse for simply asking you to watch what you were doing.

The older guy hadnt even said a word to you until you walked up and spat in his face, so if you were aiming for the ground your a bloody terrible aim. and certainly no one said they hoped you died.  the only reason you got abuse from me at all was because you were acting like a total twat

Instead of calling me a fat fuck why did you not just say watch where you are going, i knocked in to you because i was pushed, and as i said i was away to spit on the ground somthing was said so i turned and went to speak that is when it came out, never meant to spit on the bloke and people after half time wished that i did die, that's nice of a santa, i expect gifts nae death threats.

Also why, when I asked you why you felt the need to call me a fat fuck you said you never said it.

Oh ffs sorry for having a fucking opinion  :hammer:  For large periods of that game i was bored, considering the amount that people moan about the lack of entertaining football on this forum yesterday was an excellent opportunity to address this.  At the end of the day 3 points is king especially when you happen to reside in inverness, For the record though ive spoken to a few folk that agree with my assesment.  3-0 is a great result but a lot of folk seem to be wanking off over what was an average performance over a total dross side

I too thought we could have easily went onto score a few more as they were pish, and Mackie was thinking he was Robinho! I would also have liked to have seen Paton on for a bit longer as we had the game sown up and he looked quite sharp.

Instead of calling me a fat fuck why did you not just say watch where you are going, i knocked in to you because i was pushed, and as i said i was away to spit on the ground somthing was said so i turned and went to speak that is when it came out, never meant to spit on the bloke and people after half time wished that i did die, that's nice of a santa, i expect gifts nae death threats.

Also why, when I asked you why you felt the need to call me a fat fuck you said you never said it.

Yeah i did call you that, more than once. but like ive already explained, when i asked you to watch where you were going after you near enough knocked me down the stairs all i got was a torrent of abuse, all i did was give as good as i got considering how abusive you were. all in all you were acting like a twat.  like i said no one said they wished you died, even trying to claim that was said is laughable, almost as laughable as your story about not meaning to spit on the guy.

I too thought we could have easily went onto score a few more as they were pish, and Mackie was thinking he was Robinho! I would also have liked to have seen Paton on for a bit longer as we had the game sown up and he looked quite sharp.

Paton did look pretty good when he came, on, hopefully it will mark the start of him pushing for a bigger role in the 1st team sqaud.

Nae santa photos?

I've got a couple ill upload when i get the chance, sure there are loads more knocking about somewhere though!

I'd definitely agree that the team are starting to gel, even little things like knowing how to anticipate McDonalds runs are clicking now which is a great sign, especially considering how long it took the team to adapt to Nicholson's forward runs when he first signed

Pity no-one else that was there shares your view of the events.

Everyone else must be wrong.  ::)

As far as the game was concerned, 3 nil, 3 great goals, several good performances, a shut out away from home, 2 points gained on our competitors, a debut for a promising youngster (I agree Mizer, he could and probably should have got longer, he had a couple of nice touches) and a belting day out.

Yeah, boring pish.

Good to see you got the story right? :-\  Halftime an ultra pushed me down the steps i turn asked wtf was happening then a santa and an older guy call me a fat fuck for no reason despite not talking to them I asked what that was all about they kept on giving me abuse, i then go to spit at the floor as my voice was in a bad way, got a cold and had been singing all half, as i went to do it itried to speak and it came out, tried to say sorry which was met with "you are a scumbag, hope you die you fat fuck" repeat a few times and a few more threats, i get fed up move seats everything is fine, I explained myself to allys who asked if i was alright and told him to tell the guy i didna mean to spit on him, so who ever the guy is i will hopefully see him at next game so i can tell him i am sorry and never meant to spit near him and hopefully he and his son don't try to hit me.

Heard 2 versions of this story and they are almost the exact opposite of each other

Now in the interests of fairness i think someone independant should post up the 100% truth

Pity no-one else that was there shares your view of the events.

Everyone else must be wrong.  ::)

As far as the game was concerned, 3 nil, 3 great goals, several good performances, a shut out away from home, 2 points gained on our competitors, a debut for a promising youngster (I agree Mizer, he could and probably should have got longer, he had a couple of nice touches) and a belting day out.

Yeah, boring pish.

I'll let you into a little secret, don't expect him to get too many chances. From a good source.

i tried to explain at the time the abuse was at the ultra who pushed me delibratly trying to hurt me and not at you but you kept saying you never called me anything and that was when i lost it abit

whatever helps you sleep at night min! :thumbsup:

From what i saw there wasnt much explaining being done, just a load of abuse before a rapid disappearing act from a wee boy who got pissed and barged his way around acting like an idiot.

Just watched the highlights, what a brilliant finish from Mackie!  :thumbsup:

Three very good goals.

Mackies goal made me smile...alot, it was an audacious finish. Thought MacDonald hit his sweetly, it looked more clunky at the game. Good to see such confidence in the team yesterday. Miller should really have had one when he took a ball on the six yard box and hit it straight at Esson. Nevermind, comprehensive victory...bring on the jambos  :thumbsup:

If you look at teh reverse angle of Mulgrews goal on the highlights it's pretty harsh on Esson to say he should have done better to get close to it. 

Pretty much right into the top corner of the net - maybe hei wall could have been slightly better positioned, but in terms of making the save he was never going to get there.

And far be it from me to defend Ryan Esson as i think he's a cunt. :thumbsup:

Great goals - Mackie's in particular was first class. :clap:

If you look at teh reverse angle of Mulgrews goal on the highlights it's pretty harsh on Esson to say he should have done better to get close to it. 

Pretty much right into the top corner of the net - maybe hei wall could have been slightly better positioned, but in terms of making the save he was never going to get there.

And far be it from me to defend Ryan Esson as i think he's a cunt. :thumbsup:

Great goals - Mackie's in particular was first class. :clap:

Mackie's goal forme would best be described as cheeky. Was the icing on the cake.

"Pity no-one else that was there shares your view of the events.

Everyone else must be wrong"

100% correct, and you had squared up to at least two folk even before you got there. You need to sort yourself out.

As to the game, Caley were awful, and we ascended the dizzy heights of quite good, with some nice movement for a change. The goals were taken really well. A good Xmas crowd and enjoyed the train home. Thanks for making the wee man so welcome as usual :thumbsup: