Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

ICT -v- Aberdeen

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back - good game. There was even a "There's only 1 Darren Mackie" chant today  :o and I was beside the section of fans signing Phil McGuire beats his wife. For those who listened on the radio that chant didnt come through did it as I dont think it will go down well

nice win at a stuffy venue, cally were shite utter shite i think that they are in trouble, thought we were outstanding in the 15-20 mins then took the foot off the gas, were never in danger of losing a goal though, 2nd half was the same had a good period then held the ball, hopefully we are going into our tough run of games with enough confidance to get at least 2 maybe 3 wins.

2 points i would like to make though.

i hope that now calderwood has found his settled team and settled formation that he keeps it, said at the start of the season that was our main problem unfortunatly historicly this is around the time that calderwood tinkering again and that often causes us to start playing poorly again. the way we are playing just now there is NO need for changes. Will we see the team that has played well in the past few weeks against hearts, celtic and rangers i honestly dont think he will resist the temptation.

2nd point why wasnt tokely sent off that was an awful tackle, went out to do our player made no effort what-so-ever to play the ball.

nice win at a stuffy venue, cally were shite utter shite i think that they are in trouble, thought we were outstanding in the 15-20 mins then took the foot off the gas, were never in danger of losing a goal though, 2nd half was the same had a good period then held the ball, hopefully we are going into our tough run of games with enough confidance to get at least 2 maybe 3 wins.

2 points i would like to make though.

i hope that now calderwood has found his settled team and settled formation that he keeps it, said at the start of the season that was our main problem unfortunatly historicly this is around the time that calderwood tinkering again and that often causes us to start playing poorly again. the way we are playing just now there is NO need for changes. Will we see the team that has played well in the past few weeks against hearts, celtic and rangers i honestly dont think he will resist the temptation.

2nd point why wasnt tokely sent off that was an awful tackle, went out to do our player made no effort what-so-ever to play the ball.

Pretty fair assesment of the game. Not seen many games won as easily as that one. Caley are utter shite and in serious danger of going down which would be a pity as going there is the only real away day left now.

Also agree with point on Tokleys assault on Aluko. He made no attempt to play the ball.

Won the game at a canter today, dominated without ever really needing to try. Midfield looked solid and miller had a great game again

minijc was a disgrace today though. Spitting on someon who hadn't even said a word to him? scumbag behavior, definitely needs to learn how to handle his drink. Dick

Good to see you got the story right? :-\  Halftime an ultra pushed me down the steps i turn asked wtf was happening then a santa and an older guy call me a fat fuck for no reason despite not talking to them I asked what that was all about they kept on giving me abuse, i then go to spit at the floor as my voice was in a bad way, got a cold and had been singing all half, as i went to do it itried to speak and it came out, tried to say sorry which was met with "you are a scumbag, hope you die you fat fuck" repeat a few times and a few more threats, i get fed up move seats everything is fine, I explained myself to allys who asked if i was alright and told him to tell the guy i didna mean to spit on him, so who ever the guy is i will hopefully see him at next game so i can tell him i am sorry and never meant to spit near him and hopefully he and his son don't try to hit me.

Good to see you got the story right? :-\  Halftime an ultra pushed me down the steps i turn asked wtf was happening then a santa and an older guy call me a fat fuck for no reason despite not talking to them I asked what that was all about they kept on giving me abuse, i then go to spit at the floor as my voice was in a bad way, got a cold and had been singing all half, as i went to do it itried to speak and it came out, tried to say sorry which was met with "you are a scumbag, hope you die you fat fuck" repeat a few times and a few more threats, i get fed up move seats everything is fine, I explained myself to allys who asked if i was alright and told him to tell the guy i didna mean to spit on him, so who ever the guy is i will hopefully see him at next game so i can tell him i am sorry and never meant to spit near him and hopefully he and his son don't try to hit me.

:lolabove:

No surprise an Ultra was involved  :-\

3 really good goals, dazzlin's in particular was top drawer.  Worked really hard to get onto the ball then provided a sublime finish.  That said i was really bored most of the game.  I'vve been to some cracking games at ict, normally its a real battle but yesterday we didnt even have to get out of 2nd gear the whole game.  I was disapointed with the attitude of a lot of the players, thought we should have pressed the game a lot more.  Aluko was completely anonymous though he was given no supply whatsoever.  In the 1st half JDV kept wandering all over the pitch which led to more than one incident of players looking to pass wide right and having no one there.  If i had to choose a mom it would be seve or kerr for their efficient if unspectacular defensive work.  Great to win 3-0 dont get me wrong but it could have been so much more had we actually tried

agree with you jager, frustrating when people expect more, the game was won at 1-0 but after goals 2 and 3 we were on easy street, why risk conceeding but going allout attack when we have already won the game? 3-0 was enough.

Oh ffs sorry for having a fucking opinion  :hammer:  For large periods of that game i was bored, considering the amount that people moan about the lack of entertaining football on this forum yesterday was an excellent opportunity to address this.  At the end of the day 3 points is king especially when you happen to reside in inverness, For the record though ive spoken to a few folk that agree with my assesment.  3-0 is a great result but a lot of folk seem to be wanking off over what was an average performance over a total dross side