Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old age does that to people.

You just stick with me Rocket, you'll be alright.  :P

You know what. I have seen that goal on TV from the camera angle high in the old main stand, that I forgot that I was actually behind the goal in which it was scored. And I do remember being on a bus for that game, and there was a huge amount of bevvy on it. Possible contributory factors.

It was a fucking somersault In 1983.

I disagree, it's a blatant forward roll.  There's no attempt to leave the ground, he goes so low that he actually goes off camera.

I was born in 1982, and I used to do things like that when I was wee.  I don't think people remember me for being some crazy somersaulting baby?

It doesn't matter what year it was, a somersault is somersault and a forward roll is a forward roll.  I'm no expert in acrobatics, but it's clear that what Strachan did was a forward roll.

I disagree, it's a blatant forward roll.  There's no attempt to leave the ground, he goes so low that he actually goes off camera.

I was born in 1982, and I used to do things like that when I was wee.  I don't think people remember me for being some crazy somersaulting baby?

It doesn't matter what year it was, a somersault is somersault and a forward roll is a forward roll.  I'm no expert in acrobatics, but it's clear that what Strachan did was a forward roll.

Only it wasn't 1983. Hey, lets all pile in. We can confuse each other, then confuse ourselves and end up on the floor chewing our fingers, gibbering and sobbing loudly.

Then bb will come on and give us the facts, we can all learn where we went wrong and slowly pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and go back to spikkin shite.

A dictionary defines a somersault as an acrobatic movement, either forward or backward, in which the body rolls end over end, making a complete revolution but I meant that it was a somersault in the eyes of a 9 year old watching rather than by acrobatic definition.   ::)

Anyway, Adam's states Strachan goes off camera and since Adam clearly wasn't there, Adam wouldn't know that somersault from a gin sling.

A dictionary defines a somersault as an acrobatic movement, either forward or backward, in which the body rolls end over end, making a complete revolution but I meant that it was a somersault in the eyes of a 9 year old watching rather than by acrobatic definition.   ::)

Anyway, Adam's states Strachan goes off camera and since Adam clearly wasn't there, Adam wouldn't know that somersault from a gin sling.

Only it was'nt 1983. Don't you love the pedantic nature of these forums? Gibber Gibber Sob Sob....

So if a 9 year old believes Santa is real, does that mean that there really is a fat bearded guy in a red suit and hat that flies around the world on the morning of 25th December on a sleigh being pulled by flying reindeer delivering presents made by midgets in one of the coldest places on Earth to kids that've behaved by climbing down their chimney whilst stopping off for the occasional mince pie and christmas cake and washing it down with brandy, glasses of milk and the odd beer?

Does it f*ck, so stop your greeting and just deal with the fact that it wasn't a somersault, regardless if you're a retarded 9 year old or a 50+ year old in the middle of a mid-life crisis.  :thumbsup:

It still wasn't a somersault.

I see what you meant now. Just watch the positioning of the apostrophe though

First LOL of the day. Well done. You picked it up...

he said pretending that it was deliberate, having got it right two posts above, thereby maintaining self-delusion that he doesn't make silly mistakes, the state of error-freeness being the most important indicator of the superiority he thinks that he has.

So if a 9 year old believes Santa is real, does that mean that there really is a fat bearded guy in a red suit and hat that flies around the world on the morning of 25th December on a sleigh being pulled by flying reindeer delivering presents made by midgets in one of the coldest places on Earth to kids that've behaved by climbing down their chimney whilst stopping off for the occasional mince pie and christmas cake and washing it down with brandy, glasses of milk and the odd beer?

Does it f*ck, so stop your greeting and just deal with the fact that it wasn't a somersault, regardless if you're a retarded 9 year old or a 50+ year old in the middle of a mid-life crisis.  :thumbsup:

A poor analogy.

I wouldn't expect somone with your blatant lack of social skills to understand anyway.

Don't you have a shift you need to be doing?

My small one was in Lapland with her mother a week past Saturday. Santa was very real, and we have pictures to prove it.

On the somersault definition, it is quite apparent that you and I, slippery nipple maker, consider a somersault to involve the feet not touching the ground.

The dictionary research done by the hobbity man might suggest that we are mistaken. Personally, I couldn't be arsed looking it up.

he doesn't make silly mistakes

oh_rly.jpg

I have not had the pleasure or otherwise of watching the 2nd tier of English football, nor can I ever enviasge watching it.

I wouldn't expect somone with your blatant lack of social skills to understand anyway.

It was a perfectly good analogy, a 9 year old's belief system is flawed.  As for the social skills comment, you're an incredible being, you really are.

Don't you have a shift you need to be doing?

Don't you have any other banter?  :wave:

On the somersault definition, it is quite apparent that you and I, slippery nipple maker, consider a somersault to involve the feet not touching the ground.

The dictionary research done by the hobbity man might suggest that we are mistaken. Personally, I couldn't be arsed looking it up.

Well you mental f*cker, it's good to see that we're both in agreement.  How dildo-baggins can argue that a forward roll and a somersault are the same thing I'll never know.  The real reason is probably because I said it, that's enough reason for them to argue.  If one of the other DT cronies had said it, he'd have probably applauded them, that's how they roll somersault.  They're cool like that...  ;D

Saltovor1b.gif

oh_rly.jpg

It was a perfectly good analogy, a 9 year old's belief system is flawed.  As for the social skills comment, you're an incredible being, you really are.

Don't you have any other banter?  :wave:

Well you mental f*cker, it's good to see that we're both in agreement.  How dildo-baggins can argue that a forward roll and a somersault are the same thing I'll never know.  The real reason is probably because I said it, that's enough reason for them to argue.  If one of the other DT cronies had said it, he'd have probably applauded them, that's how they roll somersault.  They're cool like that...  ;D

Saltovor1b.gif

:lolabove:

A silly mistake would be confusing me with BB (Bobby Biscuit) in rocket's post but never mind.

Social skills would certainly include the ability to "decode social messages", lfor example your constantly removal from this place and your almost universal unpopularity.

But yeah, I'm an incredible being  ::)

Thankyou Olga Korbut.

A silly mistake would be confusing me with BB (Bobby Biscuit) in rocket's post but never mind.

Confusing you with BB? What?

Social skills would certainly include the ability to "decode social messages", lfor example your constantly removal from this place and your almost universal unpopularity.

If the pinnacle of social interaction for you is talking with random strangers on a football message board then you truly are warped.  In case you aren't aware, the few who do post on here either knew each other before DT existed or through sitting on buses on their way to the football.  It's not a random bunch of people that've just clicked on the net  ;D, regardless of what you wish to believe.

Universal unpopularity?  Obviously so.  I just wish the ten members of DT would like me...  ::)  I love how you've never met me, don't even know me, but you act like you do.  What a bizarre little man.

But yeah, I'm an incredible being

Naw, you're really not.  :thumbsup:  We could've been friends you know.  :

Thankyou Olga Korbut.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bZTsW8WKy5c

You are a veritable cocktail of conundrums, cocktail-man. Mine's a pint of heavy.

Hey. Cunt. Are your lugs painted on? I said...  PINT OF HEAVY

Delivered at same emphatic decibel-level as the bad man who requested coffee in Jim Stall's diner in The History of Violence, the highlight of a distinctly average film.

But you continue to entertain, cocktail-concocter. The "Don't you have a shift you need to be doing" was a classic. Don't take it personally.

You are a veritable cocktail of conundrums, cocktail-man. Mine's a pint of heavy.

Hey. Cunt. Are your lugs painted on? I said...  PINT OF HEAVY

Delivered at same emphatic decibel-level as the bad man who requested coffee in Jim Stall's diner in The History of Violence, the highlight of a distinctly average film.

But you continue to entertain, cocktail-concocter. The "Don't you have a shift you need to be doing" was a classic. Don't take it personally.

You're still mental I see, I give you a week.  ;)

You should probably check your post count before you about pinnacle of social interaction. Remember to count each alias.

Just out of morbid curiousity, what is the origin of the distaste between you two that has led to personal bickering on an impersonal forum?

I bet therein lies a good story! Don't tell me that you've forgotten, having been engaged in, and engorged by, too much internet-hate for too long?

The spat between fatsgaffe and one of my rockets on hat is one who's very origin is cystal clear to me. Wonder if he recalls?

You should probably check your post count before you about pinnacle of social interaction. Remember to count each alias

Oh no, I've made over 2000 posts.  I'm socially inept compared to dildobaggins.

Just out of morbid curiousity, what is the origin of the distaste between you two that has led to personal bickering on an impersonal forum?

I bet therein lies a good story! Don't tell me that you've forgotten, having been engaged in, and engorged by, too much internet-hate for too long?

I upset the clique?  I know nothing of Dildo other than the fact he doesn't work/reside in the UK (I think).

I don't know anything about him except he thinks he's the man.

Oh, that's right.  I forgot about that, dildo has deciphered this from, erm, nothing really.  Which probably means you can take it as gospel.  ;D

I'm a c*nt, but I'm the man.