I held no hopes for beating United at the weekend.

I've been (still am in fact) a JC supporter but one of his failings that I'm all too aware of is that he just hasn't ever gotten the measure of Craig 'Harry Potter' Levein.

Any statos out there want to compile a Calderwood vs Levein table?

I think he's only beaten him once ever.

That said, the number of absolute howlers that have gifted the game to United over the time Levein has been there is horrendous.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Mackie was offside when Miller headed the ball. We created enough chances to win it but could easily have lost 4 goals. Two very good saves from their keeper in either half and some woodwork kept us out.

As has been said, cock ups early on tossed it away once more. We are getting crucified by errors at the back, the first 20 minutes made the key stone cops look highly organised.

I'm pretty sure Mackie was offside when Miller headed the ball. We created enough chances to win it but could easily have lost 4 goals. Two very good saves from their keeper in either half and some woodwork kept us out.

As has been said, cock ups early on tossed it away once more. We are getting crucified by errors at the back, the first 20 minutes made the key stone cops look highly organised.

I had a decent view of it (I was at the near the floodlight) and Mackie seemed behind Miller when he headed it.