Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Last 10yrs of results at Tannadice....why do we keep going?

Played 20

Won 5 (3 league, 2 cup)

Drawn 7

Lost 8

For 25

Against  34 

Dundee United 3-0 Aberdeen 19-01-2008

Dundee United 1-0 Aberdeen 04-08-2007

Dundee United 3-1 Aberdeen 30-12-2006

Dundee United 1-1 Aberdeen 21-01-2006

Dundee United 2-3 Aberdeen 07-01-2006 CUP

Dundee United 1-1 Aberdeen 30-07-2005

Dundee United 1-2 Aberdeen 02-03-2005

Dundee United 4-1 Aberdeen 27-02-2005 CUP

Dundee United 1-1 Aberdeen 11-09-2004

Dundee United 3-2 Aberdeen 17-01-2004

Dundee United 0-2 Aberdeen 24-05-2003

Dundee United 1-1 Aberdeen 30-11-2002

Dundee United 1-1 Aberdeen 15-12-2001

Dundee United 1-1 Aberdeen 17-03-2001

Dundee United 3-5 Aberdeen 23-09-2000

Dundee United 1-1 Aberdeen 25-03-2000

Dundee United 0-1 Aberdeen 12-03-2000 CUP

Dundee United 3-1 Aberdeen 06-11-1999

Dundee United 3-0 Aberdeen 20-02-1999

Dundee United 1-0 Aberdeen 04-10-1998

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's "via any applicable route" - I used to travel from weedgieville to edinburgh then on to Aberdeen for the fitba to meet up with folk.

Sometimes same on way back too.

Any questions asked on way back - just say "but i thought this was the edinburgh train" - happy days... just remembered all this was done before barriers went up though  :-\

I've already got my ticket back to Glasgow tho

Now it's gonna cost me £19 to get to Dundee if I travel with the rest of the globes..........................or £8 if I get the train an hour later and read my book  ;D

Cheers but that offer finished on 26th October and I am travelling from Edinburgh but going back to Glasgow so I need singles  :thumbsup:

Travel is valid from 6 October until 18 December 2008 inclusive. Travel to and from Glasgow on Saturday 11 October and to and from Edinburgh on Saturday 8 and 15 November is not permitted.

Tickets can be purchased on day of travel or in advance.  Return travel is generally valid for one month from your outward travel date, however all travel must be completed by 18 December 2008. Travel is valid on all First ScotRail services after 0915 Monday to Friday. There are no restrictions at weekends.

Tickets can be booked up to 12 weeks in advance of travel. Please note that reservations cannot be made for the period of Network Rail Indutrial Action (7-10 October 2008)

*excluding Lockerbie and Dunbar

EDIT: ah didn't realise it was your edinburgh ticket you were after

Travel is valid from 6 October until 18 December 2008 inclusive. Travel to and from Glasgow on Saturday 11 October and to and from Edinburgh on Saturday 8 and 15 November is not permitted.

Tickets can be purchased on day of travel or in advance.  Return travel is generally valid for one month from your outward travel date, however all travel must be completed by 18 December 2008. Travel is valid on all First ScotRail services after 0915 Monday to Friday. There are no restrictions at weekends.

Tickets can be booked up to 12 weeks in advance of travel. Please note that reservations cannot be made for the period of Network Rail Indutrial Action (7-10 October 2008)

*excluding Lockerbie and Dunbar

EDIT: ah didn't realise it was your edinburgh ticket you were after

From 6 to 26 October, if you shop at a Sainsbury’s store in Scotland you will receive a Scotland by Rail voucher which entitles you to purchase up to two £15 flat fare return tickets anywhere in Scotland* plus you get a free child place with each ticket purchased.

Also I cannot get a voucher from Sainsbury now  ;D

Team news - fae redTV - get signed up if ye aren't already!

Big bossu's oot

Jamie Smith oot - 1 week more - as precaution

Tommy Wright oot - 2 to 3 weeks

Stuarty Duff oot 6 to 8 weeks - operation looming

Jimmy says - it's not a New Firm derby!!!  :thumbsup:

Magnificent Support

etc

etc

to hear it all - buy redTV  8)

Or read.

width=249 height=212http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/8e/be/0,,10284~4308622,00.jpg[/img]

Scotland's leading football clubs are backing the 2008 Scottish Poppy Appeal. All the players of every team in the SPL will wear a poppy, the world-recognised symbol of remembrance, to show their support for the 2008 Scottish Poppy Appeal. A number of the Dons players were showing off the special one off kit today.

The campaign is a first for Scottish, and indeed, British football, with all the top league teams wearing the poppy during play. Clubs will also support the Appeal - which raises money for veterans and their dependants in Scotland - in a number of other ways, such as holding poppy collections at their grounds or selling limited edition poppy shirts in a bid to raise awareness of the Scottish Poppy Appeal.

width=249 height=212http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/37/be/0,,10284~4308535,00.jpg[/img]

Also I cannot get a voucher from Sainsbury now  ;D

If you book it online you don't need one  :thumbsup: (or at least I didn't for Hearts!)

Also, I with the "Not valid to Edinburgh" on the day we play Hibs away, it's perfectly valid to Inverkeithing, then pay the £2.60 to get a train (the same one you're already on) to Edinburgh. Also, if you book on the web-site, it doesn't seem to mind if you get a ticket straight through to Edinburgh on the 15th, and anyway, if a rugby train is anything like a football train for a Scotland game, there won't be any inspections on the train anyway.

We threw that match away spectacularly, two complete fuck ups gifted Utd the three points.  Tbh I didn't think they looked like scoring (like us) in the 1st half at all had it not been for the cock ups.

Second half we battered them and imo we deserved a point.