The Homecoming Scottish Cup 2008/09

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would be good money for the club

and I can't make the game so fuck yea all

:lolabove:

You can just hope that the game gets called off for a bit cause of the weather then!

I'd rather have Airdrie over Dumfermline, as i've driven past the excelsior many many times, but never set foot in it.

Feeling positive vibes boys

This is OUR year :thumbsup:

If we could just get one of the OF kicked out the cup.

When was the last time we had three lower league sides in a row?

Was about to say it's a shame there won't be any for us to play in the SF (if we make it) but after last year it is probably just as well.

I'm sure certain elements of the support will be fancying a wee trip to Airdrie....it's been a while after all

Good draw.

Just be professional about it and we'll be back at Hampden for the semi.

I think last year against a certain Division One side will give us a better attitude going into these games.

We will get an OF in the semi should we progress. It is fated. But yes, I would expect the attitude to be spot on in the intervening games. It fucking better be.

If we beat East Fife, and let us not forget we haven't yet, I want Dunfermline in the next round due to the proximity to where I live; EEP closer than any "home" or away game for me.

I think there would be an excellent away crowd at the game due to the central location, and alot of Pars fans may come out of the woodwork hoping to get one over on JC/JN

Great draw and I just hope they maintain their professionalism through over the East Fife tie! Need to get that one out of the way and then we'll see where we're going. Slightly concerned as it would appear to be the best kind of draw we could have asked for. I just hope that the team realise that nothing comes easy this time!  :-\

Could be a tough semi set up too. Us, OF and one of the 'rejuvenated' SPL sides.

One game at a time, let's get the last 16 and quarters out the way first.  :thumbsup:

Isn't it funny that getting to the semi this year is an achievement now though?  ;)