Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

So if Jimmy were to be punted....

That's because Ebbe shouldered a hell of a lot of the blame for the shit results. The thrashings at Porkheid were inexplicable. But at least he turned around and said "I didn't prepare the lads" or whatever.

The difference now is, JC never ever ever takes responsibility, despite the fact that it is he who decides to leave Lovell on the bench so that he can give Bebo a runout, or he decides to shove one of our most influential midfielders into defence, or runs with a formation that is so unbalanced that any shite team from Division Two can skip past us in the cup cos we've got too many strikers and not enough defenders.

So how often did Ebbe "not prepare the lads" then? Fucking idiot.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is name calling the way we go on here now? FFS, funster I know you and you can argue your point so do it rather than lowering to hat standards.

I was descending to the level of the argument, it was a ridiculous thing to do, ignore pretty much the whole quote, never mind the fucking post.

An example of the paucity of real argument from the supposed hoardes of fans wishing a change in management at AFC.

Just ignore anything positive, eventually it will all go tits up and we'll all be right. ::)

I was descending to the level of the argument, it was a ridiculous thing to do, ignore pretty much the whole quote, never mind the fucking post.

An example of the paucity of real argument from the supposed hoardes of fans wishing a change in management at AFC.

Just ignore anything positive, eventually it will all go tits up and we'll all be right. ::)

I don't wish for a change in management. I think JC has been good for Aberdeen.

I apologise if I think that getting to two semi-finals is not an achievement.

Im confused what the actual argument is now  :thumbsup: The reason I started the post back in Sept was to point out even though there was an appetite for  a new manager among some fans, there was no obvious replacement. As for the two semi finals argument, I thought it was on here I had read it as I had posted the reply - however I had just copied it to here. Thon cheel one zander diamond on the hat was the guy who was arguing it was a success or similar that we had reached two semi finals. I feel we did well to get to those games but the results and the loss of the UEFA cup place negated any work we did up to that point.

As for fans wanting change, I know from our ticket orders that a lot of the infrequent ticket orders have just not came back after the semi-final and the girl in my office and her husband have not been back as they dont like Jimmy. I know that you guys are getting less people going, so are capital1903, and presumably G&W as they were advertising on redweb. Attendances are also slightly down again this year, we can argue why hat may be I'm sure.

crowds3.gif

And yes just because I don't think jimmy is god, I want the team to go and lose every game until he is replaced, when we are relegated I will be dancing in the streets.  :dance:

::)

On no account apologise for that, it really isn't. But it doesn't at all sum up last season as one or two would suggest.

THATS MY POINT!  :teach:

We had real achievements last season, why even mention the cup semis as they were the worst results of last season!

On no account apologise for that, it really isn't. But it doesn't at all sum up last season as one or two would suggest.

No, it doesn't. The majority of last season was highs. The European nights, the trips away, Beating Celtic at Parkhead etc etc. All particular highlights for myself.

Two massive downers were the semi-final defeats & I don't agree with those (nobody specifically) who use semi-finals as some sort of bargaining tool when the old argument rears its head again, has JC been good for Aberdeen? etc etc. Thats all I meant by my original post.

THATS MY POINT!  :teach:

We had real achievements last season, why even mention the cup semis as they were the worst results of last season!

My thoughts also.

No, it doesn't. The majority of last season was highs. The European nights, the trips away, Beating Celtic at Parkhead etc etc. All particular highlights for myself.

Two massive downers were the semi-final defeats & I don't agree with those (nobody specifically) who use semi-finals as some sort of bargaining tool when the old argument rears its head again, has JC been good for Aberdeen? etc etc. Thats all I meant by my original post.

My thoughts also.

I would argue that the league was unremittingly depressing last year, and was only out done by the cup semi's.  Surely europe and the win vs celtic were the exception rather than the rule.  Whatever last season had some of the best "highs" in over 10yrs but also some of the lowest lows.

I would argue that the league was unremittingly depressing last year, and was only out done by the cup semi's.  Surely europe and the win vs celtic were the exception rather than the rule.  Whatever last season had some of the best "highs" in over 10yrs but also some of the lowest lows.

Yes and no. The majority of our league performances were bad last season but we still managed to finish strongly. Last season was exactly why I support Aberdeen, can take you from dispair to extacy and dispair all in a matter of a football match. The highs are great and the lows are horrendous but I wouldn't have had it any other way last season. Obviously I would have loved to have got to a final and won a trophy, but I wouldn't swap anything for what I experienced last season.

I had an argument with a Tim about JC this week, he hates him because he is one of the vermin and spouts blood about JC's obvious blue nosed tendancies. I then asked him who he thought would come to Aberdeen and do a better job. He ran a list all of which I disagreed with. I still stand by this and unless we finish lower than we did last season I don't see why JC won't remain, in my eyes at least the man for the job.

Yes and no. The majority of our league performances were bad last season but we still managed to finish strongly. Last season was exactly why I support Aberdeen, can take you from dispair to extacy and dispair all in a matter of a football match. The highs are great and the lows are horrendous but I wouldn't have had it any other way last season. Obviously I would have loved to have got to a final and won a trophy, but I wouldn't swap anything for what I experienced last season.

I agree completely, and I suppose this season was always going to be a let down unless we went on a decent run early on in the season (something we have never done under JC)

For all the disappointment of the cup semis and league games like killie away I wouldn't swap last season for any I've seen in the last 12years, and for that, I suppose, as much as I hate it to admit it, I must be thankful to JC