🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

So if Jimmy were to be punted....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh at them moment my thoughts are even this guy could do a better job

groundskeeper_willie.jpg

Homer Simpson with Peter Griffin from Family Guy as his assistant could do a better job than JC.

The club have invested too much in JC at this stage. He will be going nowhere for the foreseeable future so get used to that. We are just going to have to play our way through this spell and its going to be painful. We will get past it though. Try to maintain perspective.

The club have invested too much in JC at this stage. He will be going nowhere for the foreseeable future so get used to that. We are just going to have to play our way through this spell and its going to be painful. We will get past it though. Try to maintain perspective.

Problem is it's not a new problem.

The very reasons that JC has never fully won over the Dons support are the very same that see him being torn to shreds tonight.

Quite clearly he isn't going to change.

I'm sure we'll pick up at some point, given the general lack of quality in the SPL that is inevitable, but I have my doubts about JC having much to do with it. 

The problems will remain.  Less people will turn up at Pittodrie. The fans will get the blame for everything, and afc continues on it's slow spiral towards 2011 and who knows what

Problem is it's not a new problem.

The very reasons that JC has never fully won over the Dons support are the very same that see him being torn to shreds tonight.

Quite clearly he isn't going to change.

I'm sure we'll pick up at some point, given the general lack of quality in the SPL that is inevitable, but I have my doubts about JC having much to do with it. 

The problems will remain.  Less people will turn up at Pittodrie. The fans will get the blame for everything, and afc continues on it's slow spiral towards 2011 and who knows what

All correct. Thats why I say we will not make the change that is needed and that we will turn the corner, for exactly the reasons you have underlined. Our rise to top 6 placings is more a mark of the quality in the SPL than anything else. JC is limited in what he will do for us, as he was for Dunfermline. However, we have what we have and we must try and avoid getting hysterical about it.

All correct. Thats why I say we will not make the change that is needed and that we will turn the corner, for exactly the reasons you have underlined. Our rise to top 6 placings is more a mark of the quality in the SPL than anything else. JC is limited in what he will do for us, as he was for Dunfermline. However, we have what we have and we must try and avoid getting hysterical about it.

We have what we have?

Is that what it has come to?

It's shite, we know it's shite, it will continue to be shite of varying qualities.

Never brilliant. Never so bad we get relegated. A Kilmarnock if you like.

Fair enough I won't get hysterical about it.

I'll just stop wasting time and money watching the shite. 

Lets not go there at the moment I don't think I can bear it

Agree with that!!!

For ages I've been saying Dingus, but look at the state of Motherwell this season, they're worse than us!! 

If, and it is a fucking gigantic IF, he goes, then we'll see who are the best candidates at the time. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, cos I think this one will run and run..... unfortunately...

Agree that Calderwood won't get the sack, he should but we can't afford it. Then again Chetenham are far more skint with a smaller fanbase and we got Martin "Mad Dog" Allen (who is immediatley doing the business).

Punt Jimmy

Get Steve Cotterill, the players won't dare NOT give 100%. There is no way they'll be out on Saturday night after losing to Hamilton for fear of a good shoeing at the sunday morning 0500 training session.