Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Nicholl: Foster can be the best

yep, he's going to be the best.....boot boy? groundsman? stadium cleaner?.....possibly

football player.....not a chance!

sorry guy's, i can admit that the guy has passion and works hard but he lacks the ability and makes too many BASIC ERRORS.

unless there is a miracle at pitodrie then i'm afraid there ain't no chance!

Anyone (going to admit) to watching Hun TV for the reserves game?

Someone on MAD saying Hodgkiss played very well.

I watched the 2nd half last night. Hodgekiss was ok, neat and tidy and seemed to be able to do the basics of defending better than Foster, I'd definitely have him in at the weekend.

The worrying thing about the reserve game was the style of play we adopted even at that level. It was exactly the same fitba that the 1st team play, kick and rush. The Huns were getting it down and playing it, ours was all sideways passing across midfield, shift it back to the defenders and pump it up front. Fucking dire to watch and shows that there is not one coach at the club who is capable of getting us to play passing football.

Duff was bad as was JDV, very pedestrian. Maguire looked ok and Diamond looked fit and ready for the 1st team.

Im with Millers Tache I thought he had a decent game (for his ability and being in not his correct position) and worked a fair bit. Had a better game than his counterpart Mulgrew of the other side of the park.

Different shades of shite really. Both were pish just Foster was not as pish as Mulgrew today.