Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Inverness

Guest Caroline B

Who needs punctuation?

not me thats for sure and stuff like sentence structure grammar and syntax can all get to fuck inna its no like that sort of thing is needed on the modern internet as a matter of fact prpr spelng cn get tae fuk is weel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To think I was actually looking forward to the new season...I'm in two minds whether or not to go to Motherwell next week, though I do think it will be a different team performance with Zander and Wright coming in. I hope so anyway, but we'll see. Not pressing the panic button just yet but I'm not impressed with today. Even Billy Dodds was saying we shouldn't be losing to Caley at home...Says it all really.

I'm more surprised people are shocked by this - this is a team that was beaten 4-0 by Peterhead just a few weeks ago.

If anything, I think this is steady progress - 2-0 against a top quality SPL side such as Inverness Caledonian Fcking Thistle (even though they had a 3rd chopped off for offside) is better than 4-0 against Peterhead. Right enafff.

Well done lads I say!

p.s. Wee rabber bampers

I'm more surprised people are shocked by this - this is a team that was beaten 4-0 by Peterhead just a few weeks ago.

If anything, I think this is steady progress - 2-0 against a top quality SPL side such as Inverness Caledonian Fcking Thistle (even though they had a 3rd chopped off for offside) is better than 4-0 against Peterhead. Right enafff.

Well done lads I say!

p.s. Wee rabber bampers

The warning signs were definitely there, and having not been to a single pre season game I guess I just put it all down to mad pre-season syndrome. I hope to fuck they get their act together, but its not time to panic, but it didn't sound pretty at all. We seem to do ok even though we don't win our first game. Just makes the season more interesting..... :-\

Having seen us a few times in pre-season, i WAS expecting this. Although we were getting some OK results pre-season, the performances were shite! We lack any creativity and will struggle to get goals this season. I hope that it will come with time though, as Kerr, McDonald and co will need time to gel together. Very disappointed with the result today, but it's not time to push the panic button, yet!

The thing is it doesnt look like kerr or mcdonald will provide and creativity, we were relying on smith and jeff to create, and today sadly smith was terrible and jeff may as well have been planted into the pitch his movement was that lacking.

We looked ok in the first 15 mins, and near the end when we were pushing at 1-0 down, but for long spells we were terrible

(Brunstane thinks we lost because he didnt take part in the warm up this week, last time he did we won 10-0.... ill leave that for others to comment on though!)

My tuppence worth:

We were terrible. From the back, where Caley had three chances the whole game and scored all three, (one off side) to the midfield that won nothing all day.  (So much for a team of giants who are hard to push of the ball) to a forards that refused to attack the 6 yard box.

I realised we were gonna lose today 5 minutes from half time when my mind wandered to the subs bench and i realised there was NO ONE that was able to do a beter job than anyone already on the pitch.  Sure enough all the tango man coud do was shore up his defence with Diamond and put the prolific Mackie on.  Great.

We are a long way from top six fitba this season, and are a much weaker squad than last season.  I fear the worst.

Oh, and can anyone explein why Severin is still captain, he did fuck all today to warrant the armband, whilst Diamond ame straight on and started ordering the backline into a semblance of order.  Diamond to my mind is a much more sensible option for captain.

P.s. I f any one tries to rectify my grammar/spelling I will hunt them down and fuck them up.  This is a rant. About fitba. Not a FUCKING HIGHER ENGLISH ESSAY.

My tuppence worth:

We were terrible. From the back, where Caley had three chances the whole game and scored all three, (one off side) to the midfield that won nothing all day.  (So much for a team of giants who are hard to push of the ball) to a forards that refused to attack the 6 yard box.

I realised we were gonna lose today 5 minutes from half time when my mind wandered to the subs bench and i realised there was NO ONE that was able to do a beter job than anyone already on the pitch.  Sure enough all the tango man coud do was shore up his defence with Diamond and put the prolific Mackie on.  Great.

We are a long way from top six fitba this season, and are a much weaker squad than last season.  I fear the worst.

Oh, and can anyone explein why Severin is still captain, he did fuck all today to warrant the armband, whilst Diamond ame straight on and started ordering the backline into a semblance of order.  Diamond to my mind is a much more sensible option for captain.

P.s. I f any one tries to rectify my grammar/spelling I will hunt them down and fuck them up.  This is a rant. About fitba. Not a FUCKING HIGHER ENGLISH ESSAY.

;) ;)

I don't think Aberdeen were terrible from start to finish, the first ten minutes I was sitting there impressed, then it all went wrong.

Main problem with Aberdeens performance today was that their passing was shite, and they were too slow. Worst player was by far Foster, he made way too many inacurate passes. Jamie Smith had probably the worse performance I've ever seen him have and Severin was terrible in defence. Why wasn't Diamond on from the start? He seemed like the one player on the pitch when he came on who looked like he actually wanted to win.

Kerr played alright, and Miller played as you can expect. De Vischer who I normally don't like seemed to fit in well, but the other players were unbelievably bad.

Mackie seemed to be playing well until he was in the box, where he suddenly seemed to turn to shite.

Having seen us a few times in pre-season, i WAS expecting this. Although we were getting some OK results pre-season, the performances were shite! We lack any creativity and will struggle to get goals this season. I hope that it will come with time though, as Kerr, McDonald and co will need time to gel together. Very disappointed with the result today, but it's not time to push the panic button, yet!

I was expecting us to be quite poor but never ever that bad in a million years!!

Severin as captain is now beyond ridiculous, the guy couldnt organise a lash up in a distillery.

Though he is young Diamond shows the right sort of determination and will to win that a captain should have. I have yet to see these sort of characteristics in Seve.

JC likes his own boys, the ones he can have a drink with. He has to realise that a guy who is a good craic out on the lash is by no means a good captain of a SPL football team.

Camels back broken, TF?

Pretty much BB, yesterday was just awful and yes he has not had much money, yes we have lost our best players every season he's been here but the way the team went about their business, the way the team were set up just beggars belief.

Smith isn't/wasn't a winger. Total waste of a good player how Foster can make any claim to being a professional I don't know.

No centre half bought to replace Anderson, no right back to replace Hart. It is a mess.

Pretty much BB, yesterday was just awful and yes he has not had much money, yes we have lost our best players every season he's been here but the way the team went about their business, the way the team were set up just beggars belief.

Smith isn't/wasn't a winger. Total waste of a good player how Foster can make any claim to being a professional I don't know.

No centre half bought to replace Anderson, no right back to replace Hart. It is a mess.

Was speaking to a mate last night about the not replacing Anderson and Hart, and we both said that there seems to be a sort of lazy attitude about looking for replacements. The whole "Foster at right back" thing just smacked of JC saying "ach, he'll do" when it became apparent that the temporary replacement for Hart wasn't going to turn into a permanent one.  The same can be said of sticking Considine in every week with Diamond after Russell left, or moving Severin back to centre half.

And, JC says on a regular basis that he's had to contend with losing his best players - Heikkinen, McNaughton, Anderson, Hart - but, surely the fact that we even got Heikkinen in the first place shows that players of the desired quality are out there if you are willing to do a fair bit of digging?  I may be wrong, but a lot of the time it just seems that he really can't be fucked with scouring Europe for a real find. A theory surely borne out by how often he goes back to previous targets?