Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

In Light of...

Luton's 30 point deduction, should we maybe join the vultures that are circulating, cheeky bid for Parkin?

Scored a shed load at Swindon a few season ago so we know for sure he can score, still only 27, if I remember he's a big lad, and has a Scottish mum.

Luton's 30 point deduction, should we maybe join the vultures that are circulating, cheeky bid for Parkin?

Scored a shed load at Swindon a few season ago so we know for sure he can score, still only 27, if I remember he's a big lad, and has a Scottish mum.

That would surely require some foresight from AFC? Pah :P There are a few decent players there aren't there? Or have the majority of them been moved on already?

That would surely require some foresight from AFC? Pah :P There are a few decent players there aren't there? Or have the majority of them been moved on already?

Think they sold some of there best assets in Jan to try to avoid administration, or when the administrators first came in. Think Talbots still there he was highly thought of at one point as was Calvin Andrews. Richard Langley is good but surely we don't need another CM.

And..?

Wouldn't make much difference but at least he shouldn't have the same opinion as a lot of southern englanders; that Scotland is a funny wee place at the top of england and they play pub league football. I'm assuming he would have family (of sorts) up here also. Although, it's all fairly irrelevant as I'm sure he's not anywhere near our radar screens.

Wouldn't make much difference but at least he shouldn't have the same opinion as a lot of southern englanders; that Scotland is a funny wee place at the top of england and they play pub league football. I'm assuming he would have family (of sorts) up here also. Although, it's all fairly irrelevant as I'm sure he's not anywhere near our radar screens.

I don't think players in League 1 & 2 down there would see coming to Scotland as a step down even if the fans do.

Guest swaddon

You should know by now there are only three criteria for Aberdeen signing players:

1) They have been recommended by Jimmy's son;

2) They are good to have about the place;

3) They would kick their granny to get a game.

Heikenen..???

...was a Steve Paterson signing.

EDIT: Not sure if you're talking about Heikkinen in terms of not fitting in with JC's signing policies or in terms of us potentially signing him from Luton. I assumed the former, since he left Luton for Rapid Vienna a year ago.