Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Man Utd

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was sitting wi me and my bam mates a few weeks ago up my local... blootered! Fell asleep at the table.  If ye play with the big boys on a saturday session that'll happen - or it could have been the rohypnol.

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: That will be the weekend i had him in the pitt early doors.

I think he must have put it in the wrong drink, judging by the company he usually keeps in the pitt   

Would like to say its the first time its happened but i would be lying  ;D

Im fairly certain i know a few of your bam mates   ;)

Personally, and I know that many will disagree with me, I don't really agree with cheering for the opposition team. They have just beaten my team, so I couldn't really give a damn about them.

Agreed 100% I felt like the only person in the South Stand not clapping the second goal. I mean its all very good and well applauding good play, but not when it leads to a goal against Aberdeen!

Agreed 100% I felt like the only person in the South Stand not clapping the second goal. I mean its all very good and well applauding good play, but not when it leads to a goal against Aberdeen!

Yeah! Yeah!  We'll beat them in the return leg then we'll be unofficial European champions.  That'll teach them for having the cheek to come here and beat us on our own turf.

IT'S ON!

Yeah! Yeah!  We'll beat them in the return leg then we'll be unofficial European champions.  That'll teach them for having the cheek to come here and beat us on our own turf.

IT'S ON!

I don't like Manchester United.