Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Man Utd

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also was wanting him to play aswell, he is fantastic.

he's hardly had any rest though. Played all last summer and the previous one, and has been playing WC Qualifiers this summer already. No surprise he's not there.

Thought Danny Welbeck would have been a certain starter, maybe injured though. Also half expected Manucho to be playing, but maybe some problem with work permits etc.

no evra, vandersar, heargreaves either.

Evra and VDS both played in in Euro 2008 so are being given an extended layoff.

As for Hargreaves, I'm not sure, but I know he was carrying a couple of knocks toward the end of last year.

Evra and VDS both played in in Euro 2008 so are being given an extended layoff.

As for Hargreaves, I'm not sure, but I know he was carrying a couple of knocks toward the end of last year.

I don't think he was fully fit in most matches he palyed, i think next season will be a good one for him.

Atleast there are a few really awesome players in the team to face us, i know a few who were like "it'll just be the reserves no point going"

I don't think he was fully fit in most matches he palyed, i think next season will be a good one for him.

Atleast there are a few really awesome players in the team to face us, i know a few who were like "it'll just be the reserves no point going"

Anyway, onto more pressing matters...

How's the traffic next to your house, is it the same as 'Uptown'?  I heard that you 'Can't Go Back' along one of the roads in your area.  Driving that road 'Over and Over' would turn me into a Zombie, Man'

;)

Anyway, onto more pressing matters...

How's the traffic next to your house, is it the same as 'Uptown'?  I heard that you 'Can't Go Back' along one of the roads in your area.  Driving that road 'Over and Over' would turn me into a Zombie, Man'

;)

He won't get that, and we know why!

It isn't, the money usually only goes to the player whos testimonial it is but in this case it's to mark a special time result in the history of the whole team,.

I'm well aware of how it normally works. I was under the impression this was done to honour the team as very few of them actually had a testimonial and that the money raised from the whole testimonial calendar of events was for them. I certainly saw this suggested at some point a while ago, though that may have been incorrect, as I know Simmy is a man in the know. ;)

I'm well aware of how it normally works. I was under the impression this was done to honour the team as very few of them actually had a testimonial and that the money raised from the whole testimonial calendar of events was for them. I certainly saw this suggested at some point a while ago, though that may have been incorrect, as I know Simmy is a man in the know. ;)

Yeah i see what you mean and thought it would have worked that way aswell, would have made more sense like and would have been a good thing to do by the club.

I alos know that simmy is in the know. :thumbsup: