Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Compare:

•Dundee United sign Danny Grainger and Paul Dixon who are both young, naturally left footed full backs who will provide great balance and competition for places down the left of their defence. Both deals are concluded for peanuts. Given Leveins record at unearthing good talent in the lower leagues, I would expect both players to go on and contribute to the team.

•Aberdeen have no recognised left back. We have Ricky Foster who is right footed and has been converted from striker to midfielder to defender during his short career cos truth be told young Ricky is not good enough to hold down any 1 position in an SPL team. Left back cos no other kunt wants to play there.

WTF?? :hammer:>:D

Compare:

•Dundee United came 5th in the lSPL last year and everyone was spunking over how f*cking wonderful Levein is, and how Dundee United had a f*cking great season.

•Aberdeen are absolute sh*te, allegedly, yet came 4th in the SPL, got to the semi-finals of both cup comps and the last 32 of the UEFA Cup.  Jimmy is sh*te, GTF.

Compare:

•Dundee United sign Danny Grainger and Paul Dixon who are both young, naturally left footed full backs who will provide great balance and competition for places down the left of their defence. Both deals are concluded for peanuts. Given Leveins record at unearthing good talent in the lower leagues, I would expect both players to go on and contribute to the team.

•Aberdeen have no recognised left back. We have Ricky Foster who is right footed and has been converted from striker to midfielder to defender during his short career cos truth be told young Ricky is not good enough to hold down any 1 position in an SPL team. Left back cos no other kunt wants to play there.

Yep its a bloody disgrace

Compare:

•Dundee United came 5th in the lSPL last year and everyone was spunking over how f*cking wonderful Levein is, and how Dundee United had a f*cking great season.

•Aberdeen are absolute sh*te, allegedly, yet came 4th in the SPL, got to the semi-finals of both cup comps and the last 32 of the UEFA Cup.  Jimmy is sh*te, GTF.

WTF?? 

Whilst I agree about the Levein/Arabs wankfest, that's not the point here is it?  They were talked up no end last year, but are at least building upon their squad.  We, however, still have Ricky Fucking Foster as our first choice left back and have done fuck all to sure up a shaky defence (granted, there's still time before the season starts, but are you confident that things will improve?). 

Whilst I agree about the Levein/Arabs wankfest, that's not the point here is it?  They were talked up no end last year, but are at least building upon their squad.  We, however, still have Ricky Fucking Foster as our first choice left back and have done fuck all to sure up a shaky defence (granted, there's still time before the season starts, but are you confident that things will improve?). 

Do you seriously believe they're doing f*ck all?  :-\

Guest swaddon

There's six and a half weeks until the season starts, and 9 1/2 weeks until the window shuts, that's plenty of time to sign a new left back. Stop panicking.

When it's the week before the season starts and we have signed no more new players, then that's the time to panic.

There's six and a half weeks until the season starts, and 9 1/2 weeks until the window shuts, that's plenty of time to sign a new left back. Stop panicking.

When it's the week before the season starts and we have signed no more new players, then that's the time to panic.

:thumbsup:

Compare:

Stonefish!!  This is not the start to a pre-season I've come to expect from you.  You (your source) got the Barry Nic signing spot on months in advance of him being paraded at todders.  What's the score with the signing (non signing) of Paul Dixon at AFC!!?  I'm nae happy.....I'd telt folk aboot his imminent arrival!  Gee yer source a slap fae me :hammer:

Dundee fans seem to think Dixon is no very good so it will be interesting to see how he turnes out. Remember that Levein is not infallible and his Utd team did not perform as well as ours over the course of a season.

The worrying thing for me is more that Calderwood cannot recognise the need for improvement in certain positions. Most notably Goalkeeper and Left Back.