Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Much as I understand how you wish to deflect from your own embarrassment, this won't do it. Bobby is right in that we may not appreciate how effective he may or may not have been until he's gone, but the only thing that sparked this off was my opinion that it will all end in tears, offering the reasons why I felt this, being the results, the reason for his appointment, the lack of essential ingrdients to qualify him for the role (personality and previous track record).

You argued for the sake of your own voice, despite admitting you didn't understand "to be honest".

"To be honest", you are acting like a grade-A penis.

Have you even bothered to read any of my posts where I've stated the reasons why I think he's good for the club.  The only one who appears to be arguing for the sake of it appears to be you.

As for me being embarressed?

You really don't seem to know me at all.  Which must really grate on you as you seem to appear to know it all.

Having given you the benifit of the doubt up until now and a wide berth to see if it was just a phase you were going through, I've decided to confront the problem head on.

Perhaps you're the one who should be embarressed having been binned from 2 other sites more than once.  Although I see you seem to be quite proud of that fact.

Three as they say, is the magic number.  Although you might not have heard that saying either and no doubt will say I made it up.

Now you can get back to what you do best, arguing and speaking to yourself as I'll revert to skipping your posts.

Ahhh......

Bliss.

x

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fucking results, people. The fucking results for over 10 years is Milne's responsibility. Miller's appointment was a sham. His "performance" can be judged by results only.

Yep and since his appointment results have improved, both on and off the park.

ST, you didn't know what you were talking about as I was able to point out, but still had a go anyway, then you reverted to "cunt" in your frustration.

Then you made up shit. You're fucking unbelievable. I will leave you alone now. You can self-validate all you want, but I think you contribute more when you just say the word poop alot. That was fucking hilarious. Well done.

No it is not a saying of the NE. It is a fucking lie to say this.

If I may be allowing my negative opinions about Milne and Miller to colour my judgement of the job he's doing, then I can assure you that I do retain a sense of perspective and whilst he need to go a little step further than most to convince me, I very much want him to succeed. I don't think he will, for many reasons which I have spelled out, but there is no way I harbour any irrationality or am capable of blindness in this regard.

The fucking results, people. The fucking results for over 10 years is Milne's responsibility. Miller's appointment was a sham. His "performance" can be judged by results only.

Ok well i have heard the phrase gi yer erse a biscuit min many times in the NE however i'm not going to bring myself down to your level and argue about it, considering you quite obviously know everything.

You say that millers appointment can only be judged on results, would you not agree that considering his appointment coincided with a vast improvement in our results and therefore our league form then his contribution can be viewed in a more positive light that you are making out?

EDIT: points already covered!

So they have. He must be good, then.

Aceeptable last four years are they? Don't answer. I couldn't give a fuck what you have to say. I'm away to have lunch. Tripe and suet pudding.

Great debate, you said miller could only be judged on results and the counter argument was put that results have improved dramatically since his arrival, seems like that was your prompt to sulk off for lunch....  ::)

And tripe for lunch?..... makes a change from constantly speaking utter tripe i guess...... enjoy