Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Most Successful Season Since Fergie?

According to the Sun in the BBC Gossip page, financially, we've done not too badly this season, pity or major summer signing is going to be Richie Foran  :-\

Aberdeen have earned more in the past season than at any time since Sir Alex Ferguson was in charge in the 1980s. (The Sun)

I think it's all relative.

Not to sound like a prick, but that isn't taking into account inflation and other factors  :hammer:

Good point cos in 1986 the money was shite. I would be more interested to know what extra above our norm we did earn this past season. Must be a fair bit. How many more fans through the door compared to previous seasons must be significant, that must be 60K more paying customers - and the tv money from europe and all that. Should have made a bit, semis in both cups and an almost sell out v the monkey boys on Thursday and more live league games than I can remember for a while. I might be speaking shite though.

i seem to remember we kept getting drawn away in the cups in recent seasons, but lots at home this season.