Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Currently at over 12,000  :thumbsup:.  Enough to get my 2008/09 home top for free again this year  :clap:

This will be the 3rd year I've got my home top for free, the first year it included lettering on back of the top too (= to £10 in RR points!)

I have also received 2 x large AFC beach towels,  AFC 'Designer' range t-shirt,  AFC fleece blanket, and 3 x AFC water bottles through Red Rewards.

;) ...  if I hadn't redeemed points so far,  would I have won Chris Maguire by now ?!?!?  :P

Currently at over 12,000  :thumbsup:.  Enough to get my 2008/09 home top for free again this year  :clap:

This will be the 3rd year I've got my home top for free, the first year it included lettering on back of the top too (= to £10 in RR points!)

I have also received 2 x large AFC beach towels,  AFC 'Designer' range t-shirt,  AFC fleece blanket, and 3 x AFC water bottles through Red Rewards.

;) ...  if I hadn't redeemed points so far,  would I have won Chris Maguire by now ?!?!?  :P

No. You have enough for the sweat off Zander nuts from the Huns game.

You can have my AFC-tattooed body for a year for 1 point.

You can even decide what tattoo's you want, as I don't have any yet.

And there is no obligation to even engage with my AFC mind.

All I ask is that you abuse me regularly.