Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Red Ultras Football Tourney

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might come along and watch if you boys are promising a blood bath!  :stretcher:

There will be, the weegies were handy with their late tackles last year, i can't really help being late in a tackle due to my fatness and slow reactions so there will be plenty of blood (probably mine because this is run by ultras) ;(

There will be, the weegies were handy with their late tackles last year, i can't really help being late in a tackle due to my fatness and slow reactions so there will be plenty of blood (probably mine because this is run by ultras) ;(

The Ultras will be out to get you after all your slatings on the forums!  :wave:

The Ultras will be out to get you after all your slatings on the forums!  :wave:

I know, doesna help that i pissed off mez at celtic match and ICT away aswell, looks like i'll be a wanted man tomorrow, atleast i will have added pleasure if i score past them. :wave:

Does anyone know if the team photos are up yet? They're not in the pictures section and I cant access their forum. I registered then it wouldn't let me log in and then it said that no accounts were registered under my email address even though I got a conformation email 2 minutes earlier! Comical really.

very wrong.

it was indeed my team.  our top scorer was our 13yr old cousin.  win was nothing to do with luck, we conceded 1 goal the entire tournament.  Not bad considering only the wee man plays for a team and the last football 4 of us layed was in last yrs tournie.

Andy i watched you guys play and you were very lucky we didn't play you!!!

Watched the Globes go out on pens, chimp did well in goals but mizer had an absolute stinker of a pen.

very wrong.

it was indeed my team.  our top scorer was our 13yr old cousin.  win was nothing to do with luck, we conceded 1 goal the entire tournament.  Not bad considering only the wee man plays for a team and the last football 4 of us layed was in last yrs tournie.

Andy i watched you guys play and you were very lucky we didn't play you!!!

Watched the Globes go out on pens, chimp did well in goals but mizer had an absolute stinker of a pen.

:lolabove: