Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Red Ultras Football Tourney

This years Red Ultras Football Tournament will take place on Saturday 28th June on the all weather pitch outside the Main Stand at Pittodrie.

6-a-side with 2 rolling substitutes, £40 team entry fee.

Drinks and BBQ will be available at the Broadhill and changing facilities will be provided with the RDS open.

All money raised will go towards future Red Army displays in the upcoming season.

If you are up for entering a team then please send me a pm with your team name, contact name and phone number so I can get you added to the list! Any queries then send me a pm and i'll get back to you asap.

Stand Free,

Emma

Mods, any chance of this thread being stickied?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods, any chance of this thread being stickied?

No.

But good luck.

And are you female? Emma's quite a rare name for a bloke.

Ever been on AFC chat?

Did they try and chat you up? Pray tell the killer lines they used?

Oh, you married one! God they must be better than I thought. Either that or you were very lonely at the time.

Stand free yersel.

EDIT: Not quite. I usually ask "wanna fuck" or if they look proper "fancy coming back to mine, like right now. I'm gagging for you". Never fails.

Guest bloo_toon_red

Wooohoo, will have a team in soon i think, hopefully in same group as the GUASc again taht was fun, this year though i will give yous all including BTR a masterclass in how to play football!!!

:thumbsup:

I remember you giving us a defensive masterclass when we went 4-0 up after 10 minutes.

GUASC v1.3 will be harder, better, faster, stronger.

We put a team in for this a few years ago, on the all weather pitch, and some Huns junior team turned up and it kicked off big style, they were pretty much chased out of town.  :o

:stretcher:

Somebody else must have been there?

Who's organising the Donstalk team?!  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I remember you giving us a defensive masterclass when we went 4-0 up after 10 minutes.

GUASC v1.3 will be harder, better, faster, stronger.

HAHa, well from now on i'm in training to get a wee bit faster than i was last year, my goal scoring form at 5's this year is decent i must say, remember i turned one of your players in side out to then slip the ball home gently.

BTW can there be a rule where no tackles above knee hieght as the GUASC got a bit annoyed at my mate and tried to bin him last time.

HAHa, well from now on i'm in training to get a wee bit faster than i was last year, my goal scoring form at 5's this year is decent i must say, remember i turned one of your players in side out to then slip the ball home gently.

BTW can there be a rule where no tackles above knee hieght as the GUASC got a bit annoyed at my mate and tried to bin him last time.

That will be where you got a free kick because the guy went in too aggressively (though he won the ball)

Guest bloo_toon_red

the GUASC got a bit annoyed at my mate and tried to bin him last time.

We didn't get annoyed, I just put him onto Pittodrie Street the next time he got the ball and took a stern lecture from the 16 year old referee which shook me to my studs.

That will be where you got a free kick because the guy went in too aggressively (though he won the ball)

The fact the ball was at knee hieght and you went for the 'ball and all' option didna help, my mate went home with ripped joggers and bust open knees, not nice, i did however enjoy the "we came up from glasgow for this and got cheated" when the guy scored from a kick in and annoying nespa was fun too, AIRDRIEs' best striker was nespa.

We did get shafted the guy scored from a kick in and most half wits know that cant happen, i say most as apparently one thinks its allowed.

It wasnt me. I went off for a well earned break when we scored the 4th. That was also the game of Nespas long range rasper into the bottom corner which in all honesty was goal of the tournament  :thumbsup:

We did get shafted the guy scored from a kick in and most half wits know that cant happen, i say most as apparently one thinks its allowed.

It wasnt me. I went off for a well earned break when we scored the 4th. That was also the game of Nespas long range rasper into the bottom corner which in all honesty was goal of the tournament  :thumbsup:

HAHAH, kick ins are actually ace when used properly., that is also right it was BTR, he didna like being skinned a few times, but what do you expect when playing someone half yer age and has had trials a various lower league english sides.

As for goal of the tournament my mate has to get that for his stunning shot that beat the keeper all ends up and went in top corner, we also got shafted there when i got punched going up for a header.

Guest bloo_toon_red

it was BTR, he didna like being skinned a few times

Behave yersel.  I took him out cos he had an attitude problem, and if he tries it on again this year, it'll be more than his breeks that get ripped.

Behave yersel.  I took him out cos he had an attitude problem, and if he tries it on again this year, it'll be more than his breeks that get ripped.

So you don't like people with attidtude problems then?  Tut tut, he was hacked alot, can you blame him for being a wee bit annoyed?

It will be me this year running ring around you trying to win freekicks so i can try my new freekicks which are unstopable!!!

Guest bloo_toon_red

Tut tut, he was hacked alot, can you blame him for being a wee bit annoyed?

I couldn't really give a fuck, no.

The fact the ball was at knee hieght and you went for the 'ball and all' option didna help, my mate went home with ripped joggers and bust open knees, not nice, i did however enjoy the "we came up from glasgow for this and got cheated" when the guy scored from a kick in and annoying nespa was fun too, AIRDRIEs' best striker was nespa.

LoLz.

Adibok: The brand with the 4 stripes.