Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Dundee United

I can't remember if it was De Visscher who set up the second goal, but If he did, that was the only good he did all game. He was by far the slowest player on the pitch.

Walker was one of the best players I thought, never seen such good corners from this Aberdeen team.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each week there is 1 game they can't show until midnight. It must be so Scotsport has at least 1 exclusive match or something.

I did notice there was the additional camera on the halfway line on the south stand side. Maybe we'll get more than the usual one and a half mins of highlights.

I can't remember if it was De Visscher who set up the second goal, but If he did, that was the only good he did all game. He was by far the slowest player on the pitch.

Walker was one of the best players I thought, never seen such good corners from this Aberdeen team.

It was a JDV cross. Also, noticed the Retard gave Walker a 2 and said he was very poor, always losing possession. Soemtimes wonder if these guys attend the game ?

It was a JDV cross. Also, noticed the Retard gave Walker a 2 and said he was very poor, always losing possession. Soemtimes wonder if these guys attend the game ?

I always think they don't ever. If its a televised game it just makes it easier for them. Bunch o cunts.

Having just wathced the highlights on red tv, I saw Touzanis celebration for the first goal - which was the rocking the baby one. Was this for himself, one of his family, on of the squad or Millers Tache (  :thumbsup: )? Anyone know?