Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Dundee United

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Aberdeen...Don't throw this away!

Bus on  :o

Thank god that's over, that was nervy at the end! :o

My thoughts were exactly the same at the time manc_don, and it was definitely nervy at the end Sneckie!.

Swanson went through our defence like a hot knife through butter in the lead up to his goal, and I think it was him who nearly scored again a few minutes later.

When Nicholson got injured and was replaced by Bus any optimism I had evaporated, or to be more specific I thought that's us fucked! Thankfully not though  ;D

Month or so back someone described our season as bi-polar!. Sums it up well, and :fingerscrossedsmiley: it ends on a high  :thumbsup:

Very entertaining game today.

I thought Seve was really good, as was Touzani.

Bunch of minks throwing coins at the linesman for no reason.  Hope they get fined!

Completely disagree with you there. Except from the last 10 minutes, we could never keep the ball. The referee also seemed determined to ruin the game by stop starting the game all the time because of giving fouls for very little. 33 fouls in total!

The amount of people leaving before the end is getting ridiculous. Pittodrie is getting like Castle Greyskull.

That music at the end of the game was quite funny though.

I've been waiting to to read a quote like that since he signed. Keep it up Karim.  :thumbsup:

Madrid 90 minutes, Celtic 1-1 home (first half), he was awesome. But if you play a player so infrequently, how can you possibly expect consistency.

His lack of contribution this season isn't his fault. Like Walker, he's already convinced me of his quality. Just can't understand why utilisation so low?

Madrid 90 minutes, Celtic 1-1 home (first half), he was awesome. But if you play a player so infrequently, how can you possibly expect consistency.

His lack of contribution this season isn't his fault. Like Walker, he's already convinced me of his quality. Just can't understand why utilisation so low?

Maybe the pace of european football suits him better, Its just good to see that he's up to speed in the SPL now.

Just in, ther's something really sweet about beating those fuckers.  Nice one loads still to play for, it would be a miracle if we get third but just taking it to the last day would be great considering what the season has been like.  Must win next week and we can, motherwell arses will be twitching by the time we get down there.

United fans are fucking scum, more missiles today and after similar incidents during the semi they should be hammered.  like me.

Dont just stand, stand free.

Touzani is a good player, we should keep him and play him more often.

He is not a central defender, though he can play as a sweeper if he has 2 proper centre backs wi him. He's a good defensive centre mid, good tackler and passer, just short of pace and seemingly injury prone.

Cannot disagree with any of that. Thing is, I've always said I thought he was a good player, it just continues to baffle me (well maybe not) that he doesn't get a game. He has so much composure on the ball, which is something we've been lacking this season. What happens now when Zander gets back? Does he stay out? Or go straight back into a winning team?

I thought Touzani played well, but had a great chance that he completely fucked, got the ball in the box, all he had to do was turn and shoot, but instead he bizzarely tries an overhead kick.

Anyway, a good performance, which is always nice to say, and I didn't think the end was nervy at all, last ten minutes it was alot more Aberdeen than Utd.

Completely disagree with you there. Except from the last 10 minutes, we could never keep the ball. The referee also seemed determined to ruin the game by stop starting the game all the time because of giving fouls for very little. 33 fouls in total!

The amount of people leaving before the end is getting ridiculous. Pittodrie is getting like Castle Greyskull.

That music at the end of the game was quite funny though.

What was it?

I thought Touzani played well, but had a great chance that he completely fucked, got the ball in the box, all he had to do was turn and shoot, but instead he bizzarely tries an overhead kick.

Anyway, a good performance, which is always nice to say, and I didn't think the end was nervy at all, last ten minutes it was alot more Aberdeen than Utd.

I do agree it was alot more Aberdeen than Utd at the end, but I found it nervy as we have lost several late goals this season often against the run of play.

Brian Winter.

We've had him before and I'm sure he was pish then too.

It wasn't even that he seemed too biased, but there were a couple of times there was a challange and I couldn't believe it wasn't a free kick, then there would be a completely fine tackle right afterwards, and it would be a free kick.

It wasn't even that he seemed too biased, but there were a couple of times there was a challange and I couldn't believe it wasn't a free kick, then there would be a completely fine tackle right afterwards, and it would be a free kick.

Must have rivalled the ref at the CIS semi for that, or the linesman at ER when we lost 3-1...very very odd performances.

Guest ally s

I thought the ref was okay last Saturday.

Touzani was outstanding in defence, kept De Vries quiet and won most of his tackles.  He was also a threat from set pieces.  We didn't miss Diamond at all imo.

Duff was solid too, changed positions a couple of times but that didn't disrupt him he took it all in his stride. 

My only gripe about the match would be De Visscher, I really can't see what he brings to the team.  Am I alone in thinking this?

Can't make any comment as I wasn't there, but why are our highlights only up at midnight tonight  ???

My only gripe about the match would be De Visscher, I really can't see what he brings to the team.  Am I alone in thinking this?

De Visscher set up the winning goal did he not?

Guest bloo_toon_red

No, he has a tendency to hide when the going gets tough, but as manc_don says, he also has that knack of coming up with the goods.  He's just quite inconsistent, so he fits in well with us!

Guest ally s

Did De Visscher set up the 2nd goal?  I thought it came from a Nicholson cross? I'm maybe wrong, I was a wee bit drunk.