Hibernian v Aberdeen
- Replies 78
- Views 3.5k
- Created
- Last Reply
Most Popular Posts
-
The four points are a bonus in my opinion. Trust me, when you get to my age, you'll be more than happy with just the semi 😉
-
Being honest, if we’d been offered a semi & 4 points from the 3 games this week we’d have taken it, but that’s 2 points thrown away there IMO. Completely surrendered the initiative for first 15 mi
-
Ach, not the worst result. Both teams trying not to lose for the most part, quite a cagey affair. We looked like a team at times there. Think Robinson probably got the subs wrong today. I don't think
Was the win over Motherwell a fluke or the dawn of a new era? We will see when the Robbo Roadshow pulls into Edinburgh on Saturday 19th at 3 pm.
Hibs were shite last night, but I think they will be up for this one, and I fancy a 2-2 draw.