Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

SPL season to be extended

...if the huns get to the uefa Cup Final.

IF RANGERS QUALIFY FOR UEFA CUP FINAL

Saturday 26 April

Motherwell v Dundee United 12.30pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Aberdeen v Hibernian 3pm

Hearts v Inverness CT 3pm

Kilmarnock v Gretna 3pm

St Mirren v Falkirk 3pm

Sunday 27 April

Celtic v Rangers 12.30pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Saturday 3 May

Motherwell v Celtic 12.30pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Aberdeen v Dundee United 3pm

Inverness CT v Gretna 3pm

St Mirren v Kilmarnock 3pm

Sunday 4 May

Hibernian v Rangers 2pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Monday 5 May

Falkirk v Hearts 7.45pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Wednesday 7 May

Rangers v Motherwell 7.45pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Thursday 8 May

Gretna v Hearts 7.45pm

Saturday 10 May

Rangers v Dundee United 12.30pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Falkirk v Inverness CT 3pm

Hearts v Kilmarnock 3pm

Motherwell v Aberdeen 3pm

St Mirren v Gretna 3pm

Sunday 11 May

Celtic v Hibernian 12.30pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Saturday 17 May

Motherwell v Rangers 12.30pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Inverness CT v St Mirren 3pm

Kilmarnock v Falkirk 3pm

Tuesday 20 May

St Mirren v Rangers 7.45pm - Live on Setanta Sports

Thursday 22 May

Aberdeen v Rangers 7.45pm

Dundee United v Celtic 7.45pm

Hibernian v Motherwell 7.45pm

http://www.scotprem.premiumtv.co.uk/staticFiles/37/ea/0,,10002%7E125495,00.pdf

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely this should have been vetoed by the other teams.

We didn't get our game postponed for the UEFA cup so the huns should just have to play.

We probably agreed to it although it does postpone the teams holiday.

Exactly we got turned down, but they get it for the 2nd time  :haterangers:

Surely this should have been vetoed by the other teams.

We didn't get our game postponed for the UEFA cup so the huns should just have to play.

We probably agreed to it although it does postpone the teams holiday.

Not to mention that we (& probably DUFC) will loose money by having the fixture changed...

Hun bastards!

The bias is unbelievable!

Imagine if it was any other non-OF team.... would there be any changes... would there fuck >:D

In fact, surely the precedent was set last season against with our game against motherwell???

Complete mockery of the SPL.

9/2 to win the uefa cup

1/12 to win scottish cup

1/4 to win the league

get yer money on a treble for rangers 3 remaining possible trophies now!!! - so if they do win the 3 at least ye'll get some money out of it to cheer yourself up!

I don't want dirty money man. Forza Fiorentina!

RANGERS have reacted angrily to the SPL for failing to help them in their quest for UEFA Cup glory AND denying them a level playing field in their pursuit of the Championship.

The governing body today released two fixture models dependent on whether Rangers reach the UEFA Cup final or not.

However, scenario one forces them to play three games in six days ahead of the Final and scenario two means four crucial SPL matches in eight days.

The last time a Scottish team reached the UEFA Cup Final in 2003, a fixture was moved to give them a full week to prepare.

However, the SPL are doing nothing to assist Rangers this time.

Martin BainRangers will also have the ludicrous situation of returning from Aberdeen on May 23 having to play the Scottish Cup Final the next day.

What angers Rangers further is that the SPL have chosen not to extend the season if they don't qualify for the UEFA Cup Final, forcing an unbelievable end to the campaign.

Instead of using May 14 and 21 as dates for the outstanding fixtures with St Mirren and Motherwell, they are demanding that Rangers play four games in eight days to complete the season on May 18.

Chief executive Martin Bain told rangers.co.uk: "We as a club are really bitterly disappointed in the SPL on all fronts.

"It is hardly the best preparation in the lead-up to the UEFA Cup Final - if we get there - to play Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday in advance of that.

"So I don't see what the SPL have done for Rangers in terms of aiding them in European competition. They have simply accommodated a fixture

"It's all very well for the SPL to go on about Rangers' co-efficient and how it's great for Scottish football but they are doing nothing to assist us.

"As for the situation of not being in the UEFA Cup Final, we have been asked to play four games in eight days.

"The SPL cite the preservation of sporting integrity in their decision yet Rangers are the only club being asked to play four games in eight days, so there is no sporting integrity.

"What we find baffling is that the SPL can extend the season if we reach the UEFA Cup Final but they can't do it from a sporting integrity point of view if we don't.

"Why is the season simply not extended to conclude on May 27 regardless?"

all I read was "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh it's not fair"

About time they played to everyone elses rules, commonly called The Rules, rather than their own.

Could we have the funniest end to a season ever with the hun imploding in indignation as they blow the league, europe and the cup in the space of a few weeks. :thumbsup:

So despite the fact that the SPL is bending over backwards to help them, the hun fucks are STILL nae happy. If I were the SPL, i'd turn around and say fine, fuck ye, you MUST finish EVERY game before the 18th May, or forfeit all points and see how they like THEM applles.

What an utter complete shambles. I sent an email to the SFA (asking them to forward it to the SPL as it appears they do not have an email address?!?!) complaining about the fact it makes a mockery of our league and nation that it is ok for some and not for others. I mean, firstly, we were denied an opportunity to postpone a game, and also, Celtic (not that I care, but for the purpose of arguments sake) a few years back had to complete their fixtures with no assistance when they lost in the final? Why the sudden change of heart. Hun Cunts.  :hammer:

What an utter complete shambles. I sent an email to the SFA (asking them to forward it to the SPL as it appears they do not have an email address?!?!) complaining about the fact it makes a mockery of our league and nation that it is ok for some and not for others. I mean, firstly, we were denied an opportunity to postpone a game, and also, Celtic (not that I care, but for the purpose of arguments sake) a few years back had to complete their fixtures with no assistance when they lost in the final? Why the sudden change of heart. Hun Cunts.  :hammer:

There was me thinking you were Dutch? :thumbsup:

qd_8_costume.jpg

that's it sorted out then - I await the press release