Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Motherwell fan at work labelled this as a relegation six-pointer and hard to argue with him based on the current form and league table. 

For Neil Warnock, his first week was a bit of a gimme as no-one expected anything from Ibrox, and no matter how badly we played v Bonnyrigg we were probably still going to navigate that tie.

Now we're at the point where he's under pressure to deliver results. A draw does nothing for us, a defeat is unthinkable.

Expect Gartenmann to start, but will it be for MacDonald or Jensen with the latter injured at the weekend? 

Not sure any of the 'fringe' players did much on Saturday to warrant a place.

Similar starting line-up to Ibrox probably. Can see Hayes being back in.

Dunno what to expect. I don't think we played well at Ibrox despite the platitudes, and we definitely didn't v Bonnyrigg. 

Aye, this one will be the proper test of his wits, albeit pissing with the cock he's got. Gartenmann has to start if fit. Interestingly, MacDonald was moved into left centre half when Jensen went off, despite probably being poorer with the ball and Gartenmann playing there previously, I wonder if he'll stick with that if Jensen isn't fit.

I would expect McGrath to be back in, Clarkson further forward, Barron in (despite being poor) and maybe Hayes in for Duk. That means Polvara, Duk and Morris out, which would be no significant loss. To be honest, the team pretty much picks itself at the moment, with the only uncertainty being whether Doohan keeps his spot.

Scottish cup ties against so called minnows are no marker for progress,so this game cd be interesting in terms of attitude or ideas.

Wells form has been a bit hot and cold recently,hard to know what to expect,but...

In

Mainer

Prediction - 2 - 1 Don's. Miovski, McGrath 

2 hours ago, BigAl said:

Presenting radio show (although will.have red TV on tablet)

Hold on, so you're essentially a broadcast journalist?

Get this boy banned. We don't need his type around here, fishing for stories and trying to find dirt on us all.

2 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

I swear to god if I have to hear that senile fuck say "are you with me" one more fucking time. 🤮

Aye but he's 75 and did a documentary 20 years ago, so it's all a good laugh isn't it? 

Like Craig Levein. But just wonderfully loveable.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

I swear to god if I have to hear that senile fuck say "are you with me" one more fucking time.

Has he actually said it since coming here? 

I quite like it. It's better than Robson's catchphrase: "frustrated".

1 hour ago, OrlandoDon said:

Fucking seriously. I heard he’s watching the Motherwell game from a local boozer with leven in the dug out on a walkie talkie.

But seriously though... 

Were you dropped on your head as a kid? 

6 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

Were you dropped on your head as a kid?

I wonder if there's ever been a satisfactory response to that question? If he said "yes, at the age of six months, my mother - who had been suffering from deep depression, after finding out my dad had been seeing someone else, and had turned to alcohol - accidentally (although it could never be proven) knocked me off the table, where she'd been changing my nappy, onto a stone floor. I spent six weeks in a coma and a further year in intensive care, before finally being released into foster care.", you'd look and feel like a right dick. If he says "no, shut your cunting face" then you're also no further forward. It's just a very poor line of questioning.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

I wonder if there's ever been a satisfactory response to that question? If he said "yes, at the age of six months, my mother - who had been suffering from deep depression, after finding out my dad had been seeing someone else, and had turned to alcohol - accidentally (although it could never be proven) knocked me off the table, where she'd been changing my nappy, onto a stone floor. I spent six weeks in a coma and a further year in intensive care, before finally being released into foster care.", you'd look and feel like a right dick. If he says "no, shut your cunting face" then you're also no further forward. It's just a very poor line of questioning.

Assuming, of course, the question wasn't rhetorical...  The satisfaction came from the asking which I found a perfectly reasonable response to such a nonsensical post 2bh (which is why your assumption I would feel like a dick is way off base incidentally).  OD has form for those though, I usually just try to scroll by but he specifically replied to me so I thought fuck it. 

Not even remotely sorry. 

On 13/02/2024 at 18:30, RicoS321 said:

Has he actually said it since coming here? 

Oh aye, I counted three maybe four "are you with me" in yesterday's press conference which I watched from start to finish because he's such a wonderful old man.